M1A2 vs. Merkeva vs. Leopard II

Originally posted by Victoria Cross:

It would be interesting to see the modules in CMSF be able to play each other blue vs. blue: US Marines vs Canadians, i.e. M1A2s and Bradleys vs. Leopard IIs and LAV IIIs.

Has anyone suggest an Israeli module ? Seems it would go well with the Middle-Eastern theme and we could play the Merkeva's :D

Food for thought smile.gif

I would really like to see a US vs French module. But to make things even BF would have to model this unit;

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29257

:D

civdiv

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a good ol aussie recipe

How to make ANZAC Biscuits

* Here's a recipe that makes 5 dozen

o 1/2 cup butter

o 1 tbsp golden syrup

o 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda

o 2 tbsp boiling water

o 1 cup uncooked rolled oats

o 1 cup desiccated coconut

o 1 cup plain flour

o 1 cup brown sugar

o 2 tsp ginger

youd wanna have good teeth

Originally posted by tankibanki:

Yes, Fruchtreis, but that doesn't taste better in any Mensa, either ;)

I studied in Kassel where the Mensa used to regularly win or come into the top places in the nationwide mensa competition. I got a ****ty education, but the food made up for it.

All the best

Andreas

Well I do know at least one M1 tanker, on this board as a matter of fact, who thinks that the Merk is the best tank in the world.

Now back to MREs. One thing that switching from c-rats has done is now you don't have anything for quicky intruder alarms. The manuals still tell you to use ration cans to make noise makers. How the hell do you make a noise maker out of a plastic bag?

• 3 weeks later...

I come here to read about different tanks and then read the word FRUCHTREIS !

*runs away to the horizon in fear*

Brought some home one day, nobody wanted to try it, even our dog did not touch it and she ate about everything else on this planet.

The Hartkekse I actually liked to chew out on manouvre.

Hmm, regarding Panzerkekse... When I did my military service in Sweden in 1989-1990 they where cleaning out old supply depots. All the food I ate during exerices was from 1971 - including biscuits. Feels rather weird eating food that is was made when you was one year old at the age of 20 ;)

Those biscuits whould have been possible to use as ERA armour for daring tankers. The problem would have been that the tanks could have been completely destroyed even after a hit by 9mm ammo if you used one of the "bad" packs smile.gif

Isn't the best tank the Swedish version of the Leo 2 by the way? Strv 122 has superior battlefield communication equipment, fire control systems etc than the other Leos if I'm not misinformed (or out of date as they where deliviered 1997-2001 (but they have been upgraded very recently with new software etc)). I think it was Greece that recently tried out all available tanks on the market and the Strv 122 was the winner...

/Mazex

Still, it's hard to top the German and Italian WW II names for their canned rations: Alte Mann (Old Man) and Asino Morte (Dead Donkey). Almost makes C rations sound appetizing!

As for Blue on Blue and Red on Red, the more modules released for the game, the richer the scenario possibilities become.

Regards,

John Kettler