My unreasonable requests

Ok, since the 8 months or so since CMSF was released you have fixed a lot of my complaints. (Especially the refresh rate). So here are my unreasonable requests.

Ability to enter Digital elevation models

Random topography in the editor

More Doodads in the editor

Greater variety of weather conditions (snow, sandstorms, rain, etc).

More triggers for the editor

More terrain types

The ability to save a replay for the entire mission.

I want to be able to make the people and vehicles bigger, a la the CTRL + C in CM1. That way I can make what is on my screen look like a tabletop wargame. I LIKE it when the vehicles and people are oversized relative to the environment.

I don't like it, when the only way I can see any detail on the vehicles and people, is by getting right on top of them and so I can't see any environment. That may be sort of RL, but it isn't like a wargame. I like wargames.

Sometime this weekend I'll start up a thread about where we see the game heading from here out. That won't include many specifics, but it will include generalized direction. I've done this a few times in past months and I think it would be a good thing to do again. There are so many good ideas here that we could keep going for about 200 years :D

Steve

In Air and Artillery Support you can already select an arty unit and press "Goto Spotter". It would be nice to have similar button/command/whatever when reinforcements arrive.

Now if the reinforcement has few units and the map is big it can take quite a while to locate the new units.