Seanachai, you knob, why'd you challenge Peng?

Originally posted by stoat:

...{snipped to save precious, non-renewable and Middle Eastern controlled bandwidth} ... I take it then that your maxi-pads are fine and the picture of your two fathers is still in its frame?

Why yes ... I find that the normal sized legal pads are simply not large enough to document the transgressions of the lesser lights here and the photo of my father and grandfather (both Railroad men in West Texas) occupies a place of honor.

May I presume that you post a photo of a petrie dish in a place of honor?

Joe

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

...{snipped to save precious, non-renewable and Middle Eastern controlled bandwidth} ... I take it then that your maxi-pads are fine and the picture of your two fathers is still in its frame?

Why yes ... I find that the normal sized legal pads are simply not large enough to document the transgressions of the lesser lights here and the photo of my father and grandfather (both Railroad men in West Texas) occupies a place of honor.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

"A furious volley of backhand smashes and..Shaw put's it into the net! Again. Well, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Six-love and Shaw goes down again in yet another hopeless attempt to justify all those expensive tennis lessons he talked his widowed mother into buying for him."

Michael

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Perhaps he meant sick as in…

... like them there oddstralian freaks who aught to have been drowned (and most likely will be if they get their hands on enough Fosters) and who couldn’t win a game of CM even if they had Rune on their side*?

* if such a thing be possible

Lordie, Lordie. That was pathetic. Try and come up with a real challenge, not some half-arsed and tawdry gibe. If you can call it a gibe. We all know that Rune has made some magnificent scenarios, in a parallel universe that is.

So come out from behind the curtains, we can see your toes sticking out. Make up a real challenge, one to pin back our ears. You never know I might send you a set up - if it's good enough.

Noba.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

WORD OF WARNING!!!

If Sir37mm should happen to send anybody a set-up called "Korea" and says that you're the Americans... just tell him to SOD OFF!

It's a completely craptastic scenario with a map that looks like something the dog sicked up and you'll be stuck with a couple of half squads, a machine gun and a mortar (who doesn't have LOS to ANYTHING until it happens to be too close to fire at). Did I mention that you'll also be exposed on a hill, surrounded by barbed wire and he, as the Germans, masquerading as the Chinese (please...) will have several hundred 88mm mortar crews just dropping all sorts of crap right on top of you and there's not a whole lot you can do about it?

Instead of being called "Korea", I think it should be called "Fish in a Barrel"!

I imagine that he sits there, processing turns, giggling like a Catholic schoolgirl smoking her first cigarette behind the Rectory, rubbing his hands together and bouncing up and down like a meercat on methanphetamines.

He probably touches himself too.

I have but three 50mm mortars; he has a battery of 105mm’s… and are you implying that being surrounded by barbed wire is a bad thing?

Heck anything that can be done to keep you caged is all right by me… and likely the rest of the civilized world… and probably Noba as well.

Originally posted by Noba:

Lordie, Lordie. That was pathetic. Try and come up with a real challenge, not some half-arsed and tawdry gibe. If you can call it a gibe. We all know that Rune has made some magnificent scenarios, in a parallel universe that is.

So come out from behind the curtains, we can see your toes sticking out. Make up a real challenge, one to pin back our ears. You never know I might send you a set up - if it's good enough.

Actually no I don’t call that a real challenge… or indeed a challenge at all… but I’m always up for a challenge even if in this case the challenge is to be the challenger who challenges you… and so I will…

... challenge you that is

... I think

<font size=4>You Sir Noba are a fishy man… not a living, breathing, 'well adapted to its environment' fish at one with The Sea nor even an utterly stupid fish, gasping away as it wriggles on my hook… no Sir I mean to say that you are a pickled fish! And not just any ordinary pickled fish… no Sir you are a pickled fish that has been wrapped up in the rags of Dalems undergarments & then left behind a radiator for three weeks… but worse still you are not just any ordinary pickled fish that has been wrapped up in the rags of Dalems undergarments & then left behind a radiator for three weeks… no Sir, for you are infact an Oddstralian pickled fish that has been wrapped up in the rags of Dalems undergarments & then left behind a radiator for three weeks!!

And now you are truly in a roight pickle… how Sir, do you wriggle your way out of accepting my challenge & getting your scaly hide well & truly pickled YET AGAIN? </font>

[ June 25, 2006, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Oh for Peng's sake, get a room, you two.

--------------------

Knight of the 'Pool, member of the Shavian House, and formerly squire to Sir Joe Shaw

I HAD expected something MORE from a former Squire, something along the lines of, I don't know ... LOYALTY perhaps?

How sharper than a serpent's tooth ...

Joe

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Actually no I don’t call that a real challenge… or indeed a challenge at all… but I’m always up for a challenge even if in this case the challenge is to be the challenger who challenges you… and so I will…

... challenge you that is

... I think

<font size=4>You Sir Noba are a fishy man… not a living, breathing, 'well adapted to its environment' fish at one with The Sea nor even an utterly stupid fish, gasping away as it wriggles on my hook… no Sir I mean to say that you are a pickled fish! And not just any ordinary pickled fish… no Sir you are a pickled fish that has been wrapped up in the rags of Dalems undergarments & then left behind a radiator for three weeks… but worse still you are not just any ordinary pickled fish that has been wrapped up in the rags of Dalems undergarments & then left behind a radiator for three weeks… no Sir, for you are infact an Oddstralian pickled fish that has been wrapped up in the rags of Dalems undergarments & then left behind a radiator for three weeks!!

And now you are truly in a roight pickle… how Sir, do you wriggle your way out of accepting my challenge & getting your scaly hide well & truly pickled YET AGAIN? </font> </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

I was going to SNIP all that tripe but I thought the fact you went so far as to edit it meant you were really trying very, very hard.

Ho hum. Now I need to find a suitable game for you to lose. How about, 2 Pounders and Tigers...?

You call THAT an acceptance speech?

Dear Peng in a wheelbarrow… you didn’t even ask for cash?

I’d prefer to play a QB using one of ‘The Ikes’ lovely new maps… but you can pick the setting of your destruction, I don’t really care.

On a sidenote… why does stoat display no sign that he is a Squire of Rleete’s… is stoat ashamed?

… oh

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Can't talk now...kayaking...

Where? In your living room? I imagine it's better for all concerned that way. You aren't out there polluting the freshwater lakes of Manny-apples with your dung encrusted nether regions, since, knowing your inherent gracelessness, you probably spend twice as much time in the water as you do in the damn boat.

Maybe Lars or dalem will show up and shoot flaming arrows at you as you flail your way across the lake. Give you a Viking funeral.

I realize you're not technically dead, but maybe we can kill two birds with one stone.

As you may recall, I'm currently involved in a CMAK rune monstrosity with Sir Sir 37mm.

Which matters not at all when compared to the fact that the English are playing, so I'm told ... PORTUGAL in the next round of the World Cup.

Really, Portugal ... how bad is it going to be if they lose to PORTUGAL! IS there a more Gooberish nation than Portugal? I know where it is because I'm uncommonly wise, but I'll bet you lot couldn't find it on the tip of your Spain ... tongue, I meant tongue.

Portugal {snicker}!

Joe

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Oh for Peng's sake, get a room, you two.

--------------------

Knight of the 'Pool, member of the Shavian House, and formerly squire to Sir Joe Shaw

I HAD expected something MORE from a former Squire, something along the lines of, I don't know ... LOYALTY perhaps?

How sharper than a serpent's tooth ...

Joe </font>

As you may recall, I'm currently involved in a CMAK rune monstrosity with Sir Sir 37mm.

Which matters not at all when compared to the fact that the English are playing, so I'm told ... PORTUGAL in the next round of the World Cup.

Really, Portugal ... how bad is it going to be if they lose to PORTUGAL! IS there a more Gooberish nation than Portugal? I know where it is because I'm uncommonly wise, but I'll bet you lot couldn't find it on the tip of your Spain ... tongue, I meant tongue.

Portugal {snicker}!

Joe

I just hope that there are no more riots. People could get hurt if there's any kind of stampede as they try to get out.

I mean, that's what happens when you try to put too many Basques in one exit.