I'm confused

Originally posted by Dark Knight:

Too bad that LOS won't be tracked for each individual soldier- it'll kind of hurt the visuals to see a soldier firing into a tree or mound of dirt while his buddies are engaging the enemy.

look for the thread on "action spots" or whatever, it explains squad LOS in CM:SF

edit: its called "Spotting, LOS, and LOF explained" i believe.

Originally posted by Dark Knight:

...Thanks for the awesome link. Took me awhile to read through it.

Ahh, it was not in vain then. Good. My pleasure. We're a helpful bunch here on the forum, once you push the thorns away to reveal the roses. But even those thorns belong to a stem of a ... rose. tongue.gif

There will also be a realtime option with the WeGo.
Um, from the link
Actually he could have just seen it in my post as one of the things highlighted, thought WeGo was fairly standard term.

There will also be a realtime option with the WeGo.
Also I aplogize for screwing up my original attempt to link to WineCape's thread (which is immensely helpful btw, I have directed more than one friend there when they ask about the new game).