I Never Stopped Hating You: The Peng Challenge Thread Story

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Bereft of honour...” Seanachai said about me. Pretty serious thing to say, I would say. And pretty unprovoked.

I have responded to you. At length. Why aren't you responding to me?

Yes, I’m genuinely sorry, it’s been a few days. I just felt I had to wait until I felt fluffy enough to reply.

But this can’t wait, because regrettably "Seanachai" said:

In the future, you will address your remarks, such as they might be, to me.

In the future, you can kiss my ordinance. I will address my remarks to whom I chose.

Is that clear?

You are not in charge here. You do not order people, here. (Well, you do, but still). You don’t order me. Got that?

Use a hotmail or yahoo address. We don't require you to not be a goddamn pussy. Only that you show the least beginnings of manhood.

Who are “we”? Are you an example of ‘Manhood’? Because you have a Hotmail account? Or cronies?

If you think that supplying random details to a Yahoo account makes one a “man”, then we have a serious philosophical disagreement as to what constitutes a “man’. (And this is all you are demanding). But I think that it is already obvious by the way you’ve conducted yourself here, what sort of a man you are. (Hotmail notwithstanding).

Maybe you could e-mail me about it? (Actually, don’t – that’s an order )

BFC knows who I am. You obviously don’t. I do.

Now, where was this fun thing I came here for?

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Bard! Don't bother with au. I say send it to Coventry. I don't like it. It doesn't get it. It isn't worth it. It has not one whit of wit. It has not whet my appetit, not even a little bit. It's a stupid git. It can't be an Aussie (oi!) so it must be a Brit.

For once I'm in agreement with Peng ...

Joe

And how about a jolly sing-song!

"There's a red moon rising

On the Cuyahoga River

Rolling into Cleveland to the lake

There's a red moon rising

On the Cuyahoga River

There's an oil barge winding

Down the Cuyahoga River

There's an oil barge winding

Down the Cuyahoga River

Cleveland, city of light, city of magic

Cleveland, city of light, you're calling me

Cleveland, even now I can remember

'Cause the Cuyahoga River

Goes smokin' through my dreams

Burn on, big river, burn on

Now the Lord can make you tumble

And the Lord can make you turn

And the Lord can make you overflow

But the Lord can't make you burn

Burn on, big river, burn on"

-Randy Newman

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Gold Paul is flouting (is it fluting?, or perhaps fleeting?) the rules because he thinks it cool to do so, that may be his way. I say Coventry for him.

I am all for ignoring all rules anywhere at any time: smashing icons, breaking curfew, disrespecting authoritah, and generally not giving a hoot for tradition, yet in this particular case, I have a deep seated need to adhere strictly to the letter of the law - no matter how benighted, betarded, injusticariated or capricious, arbitrary and sucktastic that law may be.

Plus it is just a preening, demented feckwit and deserves nothing more than to be ignored.

And, KneeDan!!1One!, I think you are missing the mark with the allusion to Gold. Were it clever enough to be a Gold Paul one would assume that it would write it thus: "Au," as is good and proper, and not all caps as if it were a LOLCAT. Then again, since the festering puddle of cat-sick has shown it's got all the style and cleverness of a squirrel on heroin, Everclear and crack, I don't suppose we can discard any reasonable hypothesis as to the "inspiration" for its moniker.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Bard! Don't bother with au. I say send it to Coventry. I don't like it. It doesn't get it. It isn't worth it. It has not one whit of wit. It has not whet my appetit, not even a little bit. It's a stupid git. It can't be an Aussie (oi!) so it must be a Brit.

For once I'm in agreement with Peng ...

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I think somebody should give Yeknodathon a puppy for Christmas. He needs a cute lil' buddy to keep him company.

Michael

I wonder what happened to the Rubber Gnome that he used to cavort with in the paddock?

Noba. </font>

I say we keep Paul Austria (who says the 'AU' isn't Austria, like we need another goobernational) and poke it with sticks until it goes all Rimjobby and spits the dummy in Stalins Organny fashion.

Everybody loves a good meltdown, especially when Peng is involved.

Originally posted by Stuka:

I say we keep Paul Austria (who says the 'AU' isn't Austria, like we need another goobernational) and poke it with sticks until it goes all Rimjobby and spits the dummy in Stalins Organny fashion.

Everybody loves a good meltdown, especially when Peng is involved.

Coventry, I say. The meltdown would be all wishy-washy... and we already have Joe covering that area.

Noba.