Tank vs infantry in buildings

I would like to know, how to do AI plan for tanks to shoot at infantry in buildings not only with machine guns but with these big main guns! Even max assault is without effect, my T-72's are just waiting for better times maybe and they are sometimes shooting with machine guns... not even once with main guns... I would like to know how to tell the AI to unbutton also? If not using main guns i want to send these troops in buildings few 12.7 mm bullets, maybe it will help smile.gif

Any help?

You might get better results if their group is given an 'active' stance. Otherwise, there's no way to tell an AI controlled tank to use it's main gun. Same with buttoning/unbuttoning. I think that's entirely the domain of the TACAI, perhaps part of the ammo conservation logic.

However, if they 'see' infantry in a building, for example, if they're firing, I've seen them use their MGs. Maybe there will be some tweak in their behaviour in a later patch.