*MOD* Aussie Digger

M1A1TC

As someone without the in depth knowledge of battle tactics and equipment, I would 'pretend' to use the Aussie skins and equipment so for that, well done M1. I can see Gibs point even if it comes across with arrogance but I didn't think this 'game' was for military training purposes. I wonder how well the Syrians are modelled? I wonder if they're happy about being hypothetically attacked?!

All too often though, these threads become pissing contests. Who knows more about what and how bloody good am I. I really don't think M1's intentions were to cause a stink. Let's consider that for a second.

Happy New Year all!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a gamer first I can appeciate someone's efforts in skinning and trying to expand the game as far beyond its inital uses.

Being a modder myself I know the effort that goes into this stuff and well done on your job. (UT TC modder, not for CM)

Even if imagination is needed, hell I remember when a cross of a piece of paper was a spitfire. That needed a hellva lot of imagination.

The real shame is unlike most other games out there Battlefront is not willing to give out this game and allow it to be fully modded. And concentrate on making game engines rather then games.

Modders only enhance the ability of games not detract.