Any information on next patch

We're still working long days 7 days a week, so no problem with the "work hard" request. Already doing it :D

The issue is we can't go releasing patches with each fix. It takes about a whole day to get a patch ready for release after testing is complete, so we must let the fixes pile up a bit before we put out a patch. At present we're still testing PBEM but early results look promising that all the problems have been fixed. Several LOS issues have been cleared up, a remaining ATGM bug was finally nailed down (having to do with elevation differences), a bunch of smaller things fixed, a few new things added, and we're still going. v1.03 should be the end of all major outstanding issues. That is still looking quite good since we've only been working on v1.03 for week.

Steve

I know you have been busy but if you have time to make a list of known bugs it would help. As I don't have detailed knowledge of the weapons in the game it's hard to know when 2-3 missiles miss a target if it is due to a bug or if they just are inaccurate.

(That or detailed information on how all weapons in the game works ;) )

Steve

Thanks for the feedback on patch 1.03. You have said that patch 1.03 is going to be " ...the end of all major outstanding issues ...", however, missing from your summary of the 1.03 fixes (copy quoted below) was any references to a fix for the nVidia 8800 issues. This is a MAJOR issue for a significant number of purchasers including me. Could you please give me some comfort that 1.03 is going to address the nVidia 8800 card issues?

At present we're still testing PBEM but early results look promising that all the problems have been fixed. Several LOS issues have been cleared up, a remaining ATGM bug was finally nailed down (having to do with elevation differences), a bunch of smaller things fixed, a few new things added, and we're still going. v1.03 should be the end of all major outstanding issues. That is still looking quite good since we've only been working on v1.03 for week.

Steve

________

Melnibone has it right :D

Also, to qualify my statement a bit. By "major outstanding issues" I mean of a technical nature. We will have many more months of improvements and changes to do other things, such as continually tweak the TacAI, make improvements to QBs, etc.

Since the 8800 issue is a technical one, it should be fixed in v1.03. However, we are fighting to get our hardware delivered and until that happens we can't do squat to fix that problem until it does. Very frustrating.

Steve