The Peng Challenge Thread Wants YOU... To Go Away.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once took a bota-bag of 190 into a collegiate football game during my brief stint in "Fraternityville." It made a wax skim at the top of the barker's cup-o-sodas. So long as you used a straw, one was able to avoid most of the paraffin.

Did you know that a '67 Dodge Polara's fender dents only slightly when striking a boxcar?

Originally posted by Leeo:

I once took a bota-bag of 190 into a collegiate football game during my brief stint in "Fraternityville." It made a wax skim at the top of the barker's cup-o-sodas. So long as you used a straw, one was able to avoid most of the paraffin.

Did you know that a '67 Dodge Polara's fender dents only slightly when striking a boxcar?

This may be the single most surreal string of words I've read here in three years.

Originally posted by Leeo:

You need to get out more.

If you want something interesting to do while out on the town, challenge Bugged to an Indian Leg Wrestle.

I did.

However there's no Indians in Australia (well no North American types) so yours truly took her on.

3 times....

and got done each time....(that's Aussie for 'I lost')

I'm impressed, not only is she good looking enough but she leg wrestles.

Now if she can open beer bottles with her belly button I'd be really, really impressed.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

That's really useful information. I'll be sure to write it down so I don't forget it.</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

If you want something interesting to do while out on the town, challenge Bugged to an Indian Leg Wrestle.

I did.

Lemme guess, you thought you were getting into something totally different.

Originally posted by Mace:

You need to get out more.

I did.

However there's no Indians in Australia (well no North American types) so yours truly took her on.

3 times....

and got done each time....(that's Aussie for 'I lost')

I'm impressed, not only is she good looking enough but she leg wrestles.

Now if she can open beer bottles with her belly button I'd be really, really impressed. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Since when has the MBT become a link for "Minnesota Singles...no more lonely Saturday Nights"

Sorry, but you've never been to a meeting of the Minnesota Miscreants.

A 'lonely Saturday night' would be infinitely preferable.

Actually, let's be honest. Five out of the Nine levels of Hell are preferable.

We would have beaten out the Sixth Level of Hell, but we lost points for the fact that Lars's wife sometimes cooks for us, and Dalem routinely hands out swords to drunkards.

Between the good eats and good times, we placed fifth.

Now, if Shari was to come over to Dalem's house and cater, we'd probably slip to the Fourth Level, if not lower.

I mean, well fed drunken bastards putting out an eye with rapiers?

That's bordering on rising towards Heaven, that is...

Originally posted by dalem:

This may be the single most surreal string of words I've read here in three years. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

So Lars-

I have a definite Yes from Seanachai and Papa Khann. We're think 4-ish.

You in?

4PM?

Is this so you can all go to the "Early Bird Dinner" over at Denny's? </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

If it weren't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointment.

You're losing your touch. Maybe you should start drinking again. I'm having a JD sour right now. You could have one too.

Michael </font>

I rather like the rapier myself. I mean, sure, a Claymore is great for hacking the bejesus out of someone who has taken your parking place in a moment of berserk rage and all, but a rapier requires finesse, and tip-top reflexes. It is the tool of an artist. I like to think of myself as a sculptor of flesh.

Michael

Eh, Michael. I ask so that I can send you a song. For myself, I'm willing to put the time in. But I find that if I send a 12 meg song file to someone on dial-up, they get fecking bored, and simply delete the email. But I wanted you to see not only the lyrics, but hear the voice, and the harp work. A brae tale, well done.

And the Old Man said:

Her name, is Youth

And there's little enough that any of you cared for her

While She was yours, until She was gone

And the name of the wee white goat is the World

And there's none can bind that but Me

And my name

Is Death

"Finn in the Old Man's House"

-Robin Williams