What the Hell...Where is...Who are...Why...?

Okay, I swear I will never get that drunk again...

Where's the goddamn Peng Challenge Thread?

Who are these people? Why are people whinging?

What the hell is Combat Mission: Shock Force?!

Ah. It's some sort of new 'Game Announcement' contretemps.

Hmmm...there seem to be people who aren't happy.

What can I say? BFC, remember: Those who don't learn that there is 'History' are forced to explain 'Intelligent Design' to cheering packs of demons in the nethermost regions of Hell for Eternity (or until 'Intelligent Design' makes any kind of sense, so, if you have a choice, go with 'Eternity').

I'm pretty sure that 'History' extends beyond a ten year period in the mid-1900s.

Now, I've been dead-drunk for several weeks. Can someone tell me what the new game is all about?

Well, the US, the worst country ever, is going to go slaughter Arabs by the thousand. Said Arabs will be pushovers. The M1 will kill them from 4km away. US arty and air support will kill everything else. NO nations will be included except for the US, because BFC loves the US military. It will suck, because it isn't exactly what I wanted, which is a game covering all combat fought since 1512, with historic OOBs. I myself am amazed that BFC can abandon their consumer base like this for the FPS kids. I'm leaving the forum forever (actually, I'll be back to post more, so everyone's hopes are for naught - I just wanted to sound like I meant it). Blah blah blah.

I believe the new game centers around the valiant efforts of several fanatical, socially-inadequate WW2 geeks who live in their mother's basement to have CM: Shock Force totally scrapped, and instead remade anew as a tactical simulator portraying the infamous actions of Finnish uber-men defeating no less then 14 Soviet Guard Armies using nothing more then their fierce blue eyes and titanic crotch bulges.

Though I could be wrong.

Im not a doctor.

Originally posted by Ivan Drago:

...and instead remade anew as a tactical simulator portraying the infamous actions of Finnish uber-men...

Don't be an ass. No one wants to see any more of the Finns than we've already been subjected to.

Of course, a wargame totally devoted to the exploits of 'Greater Finland' would be an instant financial success.

Don't those bastards have to pay for their utilities, or what is the deal?

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Well, the US, the worst country ever, is going to go slaughter Arabs by the thousand. Said Arabs will be pushovers. The M1 will kill them from 4km away. US arty and air support will kill everything else. NO nations will be included except for the US, because BFC loves the US military. It will suck, because it isn't exactly what I wanted, which is a game covering all combat fought since 1512, with historic OOBs. I myself am amazed that BFC can abandon their consumer base like this for the FPS kids. I'm leaving the forum forever (actually, I'll be back to post more, so everyone's hopes are for naught - I just wanted to sound like I meant it). Blah blah blah.

So you're saying the game is going to be FPS?

I can't be having with that. Not at my age. BFC will just have to rethink that part of it.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Okay, I swear I will never get that drunk again...

Where's the goddamn Peng Challenge Thread?

Who are these people? Why are people whinging?

What the hell is Combat Mission: Shock Force?!

Ah. It's some sort of new 'Game Announcement' contretemps.

Hmmm...there seem to be people who aren't happy.

What can I say? BFC, remember: Those who don't learn that there is 'History' are forced to explain 'Intelligent Design' to cheering packs of demons in the nethermost regions of Hell for Eternity (or until 'Intelligent Design' makes any kind of sense, so, if you have a choice, go with 'Eternity').

I'm pretty sure that 'History' extends beyond a ten year period in the mid-1900s.

Now, I've been dead-drunk for several weeks. Can someone tell me what the new game is all about?

I've already made my parmesan offering at my FSM altar, that he may wave his noodly appendage in my general direction, as I am not worthy of his touch.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

I think that pretty well covers it. Must be something in the clear, sparkling air of the Pacific Northwest that leads to clear, sparkling thought, eh?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

I think that pretty well covers it. Must be something in the clear, sparkling air of the Pacific Northwest that leads to clear, sparkling thought, eh?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Who are these people?

Shhh... settle down, young man, just settle down. These people are here to HELP you. They're going to make all the bad thoughts go away with their brightly colored pills and capsules. They'll keep you warm with their ultra, ultra long sleeve canvas jacket with extra crotch support.

They're from the government. They're here to help.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

What the hell does that mean, anyway? Context clues suggest they are not Oliver North's secretarial staff.... :confused:

Oli is funny but I prefer Stan...

BTW - don't you guys learn any French in Alberta? Are you too busy pumping crude and seeing how many head of cattle you can cram into a feed lot or something?