Can units breach walls ?

Has anyone been able to get the "Blast" command to work? I am unable to breach walls or buildings with engineers. I have RTM. Am I missing something? I can flatten them with Arty and Tank, MGS rounds. As an example I keep attempting it in the Al Huf engagement, 1 Bradley and 3 Inf squads. The command dissapears and the squad just lies there. Different walls, different buldings and different squads, I haven't gotten it to work yet.

today i played into the 2nd campain battle.

i breached a wall with an MGS stryker, and breached the house wall behind it wiht the same vehicle.

basicly, i couldnd figure out how to use a javelin without having the squad using up its small arms and 203´s onto the wall.

so i took the vehicle but in the end i found no way to get my man into the house through the safe, breached, side. they wanted something "fresh" and well..."ahrrrg, iam hit!"

hope thats a knowen bug

Originally posted by Pandur:

basically, i couldnt figure out how to use a javelin without having the squad using up its small arms and 203´s onto the wall.

there's a couple of ways you can do this, first pull the squad back out of small arms range and they should let loose a javelin, or you could detach the anti-tank team, pull them back a bit and then target the wall.

Originally posted by Pandur:

today i played into the 2nd campain battle.

i breached a wall with an MGS stryker, and breached the house wall behind it wiht the same vehicle.

In this battle, I've found the south wall breachable by stryker, but the east wall (presumably the same wall type) is UNbreachable. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Upon further review, the above conclusion may have been hasty. Both walls can be difficult to breach.

[ July 30, 2007, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: dischord ]

Originally posted by Pinetree:

there's a couple of ways you can do this, first pull the squad back out of small arms range and they should let loose a javelin, or you could detach the anti-tank team, pull them back a bit and then target the wall.

Why is that?

What is the real min to fire on the Javelin?

I've also had the AT team balk at firing area attack at buildings, and instead have one man spot and the other fire his rifle until empty.