WEGO Live?

Sgt_K

The CM community needs a wego TCP/IP for CMSF. Live play is much quicker than sitting in a chat room sending files back and forth. The vagaries of email can lead to long delays waiting for servers to send messages. It is also much more fun to talk smack when you both see that unit eliminated on the spot (though I am more often than not on the receiving end). The present RT mode is unplayable beyond a company sized action, even at that the number of options available to each unit makes it bewildering. Please consider giving us a wego live mode.

That is all.

Hopelessly outdated, says who and what is that view based on. Certainly not on the popularity of turn based online play. In fact the number of people who would love to play this game in the format that is by fay the best, you would think that it is far from hopeless and most definitely in vogue. (thanks to battlefront for showing us how much it enhances a strategy game such as this). If turn based is hopelessly outdated then throw out your chess and Go boards, why waste you time with such silliness.

Originally posted by Prince of Eckmühl:

My vote is to drop all further development of WEGO.

Wasting resources on a hopelessly outdated, turn-oriented feature strikes me as a waste of resources on the part of the developer.

PoE

I'd rather have functioning RT than WEGO. Given a choice between broken RT and working WEGO, I'd take WEGO. It's really irritating to the point that I don't play anymore.