When will Beta Testing begin - where do I sign up?

J Ruddy

Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

One reward you get is the satisfaction of having helped and influenced (if only in a small way) the further development of what in my biased opinion is the best wargame there is.

Andreas, after looking back at your performance in the earlier beta tests I have run, you would know this how exactly? tongue.gif

As has been said above, Beta-Testers are chosen, by me, and no amount of begging pleading or listing out your qualifications matters one little bit to me. When the time comes, and if I want you, will hear from me. If not, well I guess you can have the honor and privilege of purchasing the game, just like the rest of the unwashed masses.

Madmatt </font>

Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

One reward you get is the satisfaction of having helped and influenced (if only in a small way) the further development of what in my biased opinion is the best wargame there is.

Andreas, after looking back at your performance in the earlier beta tests I have run, you would know this how exactly? tongue.gif

As has been said above, Beta-Testers are chosen, by me, and no amount of begging pleading or listing out your qualifications matters one little bit to me. When the time comes, and if I want you, will hear from me. If not, well I guess you can have the honor and privilege of purchasing the game, just like the rest of the unwashed masses.

Madmatt </font>