The Peng Challenge Thread....Drunken Shotgun of the Gods

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

As I recall Foster's beer is filtered through old socks and the radiator of a 1977 Pinto. Or is fermented in the pouch of an old kangaroo?

Actually, it's pumped directly from the sewer outflow into Sydney harbor straight into the can.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

As I recall Foster's beer is filtered through old socks and the radiator of a 1977 Pinto. Or is fermented in the pouch of an old kangaroo?

Actually, it's pumped directly from the sewer outflow into Sydney harbor straight into the can.

Michael </font>

If you really want a Hummer but can't afford one what can you do? How about build your own? This guy fabricated a body from the cut-offs left over from customer orders from his one-man Fabrication shop! The body is going to be set upon a 1987 Ford F-250 4-wheel drive pickup chassis with a beefed up frame and drive train. Incredible work here, people are recommending that this guy contact the Discovery Channel or SPIKE TV to see if they want to do a show about it. I bet they would pay him a nice chunk of change to do so.

hom_hummert.jpghome_hummer2.jpg

Originally posted by Stuka:

Damned small wheels on that Hummer, I don't reckon she'll be much good in the bush.....

But it can turn in its own length as well as move sideways, which is handy for getting out of tight parking spaces. It is, in short, an ideal Urban Assault Vehicle, great for Christmas shopping.

Michael

HeyAbbott! The Bard's decrees are not legally binding unless Berli and I agree. So you talk about gravel all you want, old sod. Although, how a load of gravel can compete with the Beautiful Game played by the young and silly with the "coaching" of the old and fat and bald and silly... well, you get the picture. One's a pile of rocks and the other is full of life... and stuff.

It is abundantly clear to all that:

Gravel < Soccer.

It just isn't clear to YOU because your head is filled with machine shop smoke and gasoline fumes and Chilulo hot sauce on bratwurst. Not a bad combination, in general, but in your case it seems to have gone awry.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

How about build your own?

Somehow I don't see how a 1987 Ford F-250 4-wheel drive pickup chassis with a beefed up frame and drive train could make the slightest impression on a tin-capped, empty and immobile ego. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

a properly graded Gravel driveway is superior to a dirt driveway.

I agree. I spent yesterday on a machine doing just that, in the rain I might add. The driveway looks great! It should to because I have never seen a $420.00 10-wheeled truck load of 3/4-minus before.

[ November 18, 2007, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

I agree. I spent yesterday on a machine doing just that, in the rain I might add. The driveway looks great! It should to because I have never seen a $420.00 10-wheeled truck load of 3/4-minus before. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

I agree. I spent yesterday on a machine doing just that, in the rain I might add. The driveway looks great! It should to because I have never seen a $420.00 10-wheeled truck load of 3/4-minus before. </font>