Is it there yet? (The unofficial refresh monkey thread)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10:53 in Hungary, refreshing once in a while, i'm sorta resigned already, not much work will get done in the office today but the real problem is that i can only download it here, my comp is just below specs, have to get home before i can try it.

10:55. lol, i feel im being ridiculous

--- WILD SPECULATION ---

My estimation is that BFC will activate the download for the preorders sometime during the morning hours (east coast time). Probably 10 AM. That would give them enough time after the offices open to conclude all necessary stuff with their hosting partners. And it's also right after the daily maintenance of Charles' braininajar-o-matic. That would translate into a 4 PM release here in Germany (3 PM GMT).

Madmatt,

what about starting the download earlier? East/Europe countries could begin earlier, while USA could have less overloaded servers.

Starting all togheter in the afternoon (US time) will make the server unusable for the whole world .... :rolleyes:

Moon stated that the downloads will go active somewhere DURING THE DAY US TIME, so for all the refresh monkeys out there in Western Europe, this means that you probably get to download somewhere during the early hours of the evening.

Aussies will get to download in the middle of the night from the 27th to the 28th. *grin*

Nothing personal chaps. :D

;)

No need to be a refresh monkey at this time already you will only slow down the forums...

;)

Originally posted by FI_Macca:

it is already day in the US.At least some part of it;)

M

True but early morning, no?

Moon stated 'somewhere during the day', so that would make me believe somewhere in the afternoon, so not for a few hours still.

Originally posted by Uedel:

While u Wait.... I Play

and just needed to wait until Media Markt opend up. Now i go play and look for the patch...

Dee u in Damscus, i be there befor you and the party is over then for you.......

Yeah well have fun playing the obviously flawed 1.0 version.

Once we get into the theatre of operations you have already given up with a white flag while we never knew a worse game! :D;)