Seanachai the Headless Peng Challenger

Originally posted by Speedy:

Thats the fake sport that sees me barely able to move every Sunday.

Australian Rules Football has gone to hell since the goofy referees in the white zoot suits went away.

I mean there's still plenty of stupid things about the game to make fun of but that was my favorite.

Joe

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And once again I must inform you that I am awaiting a photo from MrSpkr who can't seem to grasp the concept of (4) a front facing head shot without (xii) a freaking hat.

I NEED that photo to complete my report, it simply CANNOT be done without it. As you've stated, we've been at this for seven years and you've come to know me and you KNOW how I am about procedures. When I say it cannot be done without that photo you KNOW that I speak truth.

Joe

That's...I think...Shaw, you...

Okay, that's so goddamn weird an excuse that I'm going to go with it.

I mean, what kind of mind would actually run with that?

"I can't cope with the righteous wrath of my Overlords because I can't get a photo of freaking MrSpkr without a hat."

I have pissed better gibberish than that after drinking worse.

I feel like my goddamn head is going to explode. My righteous demands are, supposedly, disdained because...

MRSPKR! SEND THE CREATURE SHAW A DECENT FECKING PHOTO! SOMETHING WITHOUT A HAT.

Hold up some of your money in it. We want one with your loved ones in it.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And once again I must inform you that I am awaiting a photo from MrSpkr who can't seem to grasp the concept of (4) a front facing head shot without (xii) a freaking hat.

I NEED that photo to complete my report, it simply CANNOT be done without it. As you've stated, we've been at this for seven years and you've come to know me and you KNOW how I am about procedures. When I say it cannot be done without that photo you KNOW that I speak truth.

Joe

That's...I think...Shaw, you...

Okay, that's so goddamn weird an excuse that I'm going to go with it.

I mean, what kind of mind would actually run with that?

"I can't cope with the righteous wrath of my Overlords because I can't get a photo of freaking MrSpkr without a hat."

I have pissed better gibberish than that after drinking worse.

I feel like my goddamn head is going to explode. My righteous demands are, supposedly, disdained because...

MRSPKR! SEND THE CREATURE SHAW A DECENT FECKING PHOTO! SOMETHING WITHOUT A HAT.

Hold up some of your money in it. We want one with your loved ones in it. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now, of course, I must craft my message and prepare for the delivery. Seanachai you would not want, nor would you ask, that I give a slipshod message on this all important topic. AND I SHALL EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!

Joe

It is nothing more...it is nothing less...I expected nothing either more nor less...

OH SCREW THIS ****E! SHAW, ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION!

Oh, feck. I can't remember what my question was, anymore.

I think I'm going to do something...different. We're about due for a restart of the Thread.

I think we should be somewhere else.

Not that 'Joe, Look at Me, It Only Took Six Weeks To Answer Your Last Request' would care about it all.

Oh, no. He'd never email me to--

AH! A MINK! A MINK! YOU LITTLE BASTARD, YOU'RE NOT TAKING ME OUT!

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

There is no way that anyone can now 'exceed my expectations', when it comes to this game, and this Forum.

Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am pleased to announce that MrSpkr has FINALLY provided your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread with an acceptable photo.

Joe

At bloody fecking last!

Joe Shaw! Bring me: A SAMPO! </font>

Well, until now. I can't play this game anymore. Platform left behind, System not Powerful Enough. And it was never the game that I wanted to play.

Aye, aye...

I'm in the same kayak. System not powerful enough, stupid, panty-waist dial-up won't be able to handle the multi Mb PBEM file sizes... not a whole lot of interest in the game.

I feel your pain.

But know this! As long as our CMAK disks hold up, I'll always be here for a game. I'll always be ready and willing to pit Ally against Axis wi ye, Sean.

that is...

IF YOU EVER GET THE HANG OF SENDING FILES, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE MAN!!!

Originally posted by Leeo:

I was an assistant manager at a Sambo's restaurant once. That's gotta count for sumthin'.

Yeah, and about as much as you'd normally figure.

NOT A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT, YOU CLIP-ON TIE, PAPER HAT AND POLYESTER PANTS WEARING SECOND SHIFT CARBOHYDRATE HUSTLER!!!