Where are all the internet opponents!???

Been searching the threads for info on a good place to go for MP battles. found nada!

So why not post below where you go to find opponents, maybe we'll see a pattern emerging and people will be able to go to 1 or 2 places and find an opponent.

the only 2 places I've been are the battlefront chat bar (never anybody there!) and the IP exchange thingy (managed to get a TOW game through this but so far never seen any CM:SF games listed.

Originally posted by RabidRabbit:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MarkEzra:

Raptor: I sent you an email

It's sad that threads like these are all people have to find opponents. :(

It's the 21st century! We need a functional match making chat room! </font>

forums aren't much use for jumping into a game, we need something in real time, i'm amazed BF haven't even created a dedicated MP lobby... it beggars belief.

Anyone got any suggestions for a place to gather and arrange MP matches so it's a case of 'phone your friend and get his IP and schedule a game for next tuesday...' It should be..'at last an hour free, lets see if there is anyone online for a quick game'

I'm not the sort of person who wants to get into a clan, I just want the odd game against another human to keep my interest in the game!

Originally posted by ironpants:

forums aren't much use for jumping into a game, we need something in real time, i'm amazed BF haven't even created a dedicated MP lobby... it beggars belief.

Maybe that's because they are busy doing other things (being a seven man team and all), like working their butts off to release the imminent patch. ;)

Originally posted by SKELLEN:

Maybe that's because they are busy doing other things (being a seven man team and all), like working their butts off to release the imminent patch. ;)

I know that mate, what I mean is I thought it would be a priority but maybe people who want to play other people are in the minority. I don't mean to have a go at BF but this would make the game much more enjoyable for me and no doubt many other people.. hopefully we'll see something in the next BF titles. I am hoping there will be many more BF titles because they don't pander to the lowest common denominator like most main stream game companies, but i'm sure dedicated MP lobbies in all their games would only increase sales. Just my uninformed opinion.

Originally posted by Moon:

Check my sig for a browser toolbar with built-in chat room. Or you can also use the (beta) MP Lobby here:

MP Lobby

Martin

Moon,

As I've mentioned in another thread, I have tried the MP Lobby but have never been able to sign in. Can you tell me how?

In regards to the toolbar, I'm hesitant to install something else that will always be running in the background, even when I'm not playing CMSF. Has anyone else tried this toolbar?

Thanks