• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

You misspelled primordial ... but you got ooze right and that's more than we had a right to expect from you.

No... no, that is not right Joe. Ooze we can expect from Dalem. Perhaps you have forgotten where Dalem came from.

Genesis 2:7

And the LORD Seanachai shat Dalem onto the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and Dalem became a living soul.

Yes, Dalem can ooze... most noticeable on a hot day </font>

I'm going to be visiting Colorado within the next month. Is that sympathy for the devil? I think not. It's more like "let's drop by that infrequent pooligan OGSF's house, drink some scotch, hear him mangle some scotch, and play scotch with my own money, while I force him to humor me and my small family of large people."

Or sumfink like that. It's all hard sayin', as he's never here (or there, for that matter) any more.

Feckin' oddstralian, scotts-mangling particpant wannabe! Feh.

Who uses an ordinal descriptor to open a sentence knowing full well he has only one point to make? It must be the Joe Shaw.
You really ARE a twit aren't you. Consider the post I made ...

First, you twit, it is Seanachai not THE Seanachai and second ... don't be such a twit, revise your post.
FIRST ... you're a twit as you've repeatedly demonstrated on the last two pages ALL BY THEMSELVES.

SECOND ... since you are a twit I requested (and a request from your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is the same as an order from the Pope ... if you're Catholic) that you amend your post with its off color and ill suited to the dignity of the Peng Challenge Thread references ... WHICH YOU STILL HAVEN'T DONE!

THIRD (not specifically referenced in the original post but most assuredly implied) ... you're still a twit.

Now to be sure there was a common theme to those points, i.e. that you're a TWIT, but there were separate and distinct points enumerated.

Now ... AMEND your post AND YOUR WAYS lad ... the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has it's eye on you.

Tell 'em Boo Radley.

Joe

... the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has it's eye on you.

Joe

Gawd, now you're in trouble young stoat. Blowhard Joe has his eye on you!

I can see you running so fast, that you end up blowing yourself so much - just like a knackered racehorse. Of course it is most likely to be a flyblown nag, but that's ok.

I'd say you've blown your chances of becoming a celebrity. Mind you, things will just blow over in a while as Joe's failing memory kicks in. Then we will remind him that he had blown his chance to punish you...

Noba.

First, you twit, it is Seanachai not THE Seanachai and second ... don't be such a twit, revise your post.

Tell 'em Boo Radley.

Joe

Maybe he's not referring to OUR Seanachai, but rather just your average, generic Seanachai.

You know... a NORMAL Seanachai.

Or maybe Stoat's been chewing on the porch rail again.

Are there lead-based paint flakes between his teeth?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Tell 'em Boo Radley.

Joe

Maybe he's not referring to OUR Seanachai, but rather just your average, generic Seanachai.

You know... a NORMAL Seanachai.

Or maybe Stoat's been chewing on the porch rail again.

Are there lead-based paint flakes between his teeth? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

a request from your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is the same as an order from the Pope ... if you're Catholic

How much for an Indulgence? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Oh sure, the mortgage banker picks now to get all ethical.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /><small>But just out of curiosity, what do you think they'd go for?</small>

With this lot? A six pack of Miller is about all they can afford. </font>

Leeo, as much as you hate me, I'd have to say the feeling is mutual. My hatred for you is so high, I'm going to have to turn down your challenge. Call me chicken, yellow, or whatever name you may have in mind. I prefer to think of myself as lazy. Too lazy to reinstall the games. Plus I'm spending my summer vacation planning lessons, reading, and planning classroom management for the upcoming school year. That alone is going to take me the bulk of the summer.

Rune, as much as I'd like to preview the game and drink all your expensive scotch, I have to deal with a soccer tournament in Iowa, of all places. My son's h.s. team is beginning it's summer workouts and they chose Iowa to open up training camp. Their playing a tournament with 12 of the top h.s. teams in the Midwest, so it should be interesting. Plus I hate you too much to want to deal with you in person. Thanks anyway.

Now piss off you lot!

Originally posted by bauhaus:

...blah, blah, blah... whine, whine, whine... I'm such a delicate little flower... I believe I'm having the vapours... Blanch DuBois is positively butch compared to me... etc, etc, etc...

Now piss off you lot!

"Now piss off you lot!" Hmmm... Shouldn't it be, "Now, piss off, you lot!" Or, "Now piss off, you lot!"

Or something like that?

You're a teacher, right?

(Says a lot for the public school system...)

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Now piss off you lot! "Now piss off you lot!" Hmmm... Shouldn't it be, "Now, piss off, you lot!" Or, "Now piss off, you lot!"

Or something like that?

You're a teacher, right?

(Says a lot for the public school system...)

Says more for how much I really cared about grammar at the moment I wrote this. Now Boo, I'll confess on this one. You are absolutely correct on the grammar. I'm just far too lazy to care at this moment. I'm enjoying the first break I've had in two years. Next week, back to teacher mode. Until then, bite me!

I, for one, am glad of MrSpkr's return. At long last the MBT has someone as loathsome and despicable as Abbott, but with a mind more agile than a sea cucumber.

Speaking of the brains of sea cucumbers:BOO!, you re-sent file 63. I am waiting for file 65. That is what should come after file 64, which is what comes after file 63, which you have already sent. Twice. Once after file 62, which was when I expected and appreciated it's arrival, and once after file 64, when it's repeated arrival was no longer a source of mild amusement. Please fix or do somfink.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Stuka, you moto-cross-eyed bugger, you are standing on the line. I'd caution you not to step over it, for were that to happen, I might be forced to draw another line. AND I'VE GOT MY CHALK RIGHT HERE, BOYO! Don't make me use it.

Go on then punk, draw a line.

I dare you....

I Double Dog dare you....

No Leeo, a line....you know? A straight thing?....*SLAP*....What the hell is that squiggly mess?....*BOOT*....look, just start at a point on the ground....look at me....that's a butterfly Leeo, yes it's very pretty....no, you don't need to eat it....now watch....make a straight line to a second point on the ground....no STRAIGHT....ye gods!....*KICK*....perhaps if you held the chalk with your fingers and not with a clubbed fist....and removed your other arm from over top of your head....and stopped hopping....*SIGH*....just hand it over....

[draws line][/draws line]

*steps over line*

Now, what you going to do about it Sparky?

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I, for one, am glad of MrSpkr's return. At long last the MBT has someone as loathsome and despicable as Abbott, but with a mind more agile than a sea cucumber.

Speaking of the brains of sea cucumbers:BOO!, you re-sent file 63. I am waiting for file 65. That is what should come after file 64, which is what comes after file 63, which you have already sent. Twice. Once after file 62, which was when I expected and appreciated it's arrival, and once after file 64, when it's repeated arrival was no longer a source of mild amusement. Please fix or do somfink.

How do you know I didn't send file 65 disguised as file 63? Hmmmmmm?