In which Peng Challenges the Peng Challenge to er... a challenge?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A day here, there, on one side of a line or another...That's for Accountants.

Peng was wished a Happy Birthday. It was near as dammit to whenever he first came forth to ruffle the waters to count.

Not one of you satchels of pus managed as much.

I haven't been on a paddle since October 7th, and I'm unlikely to have another go until Spring, sometime in May. This is making me...cranky.

On that note, Folbot is having a sale on their folding frame kayaks. Man, I am so tempted to plunk down the coin for the Aleut with the expedition fitting...

I pity the most of you, who live removed from the ability to paddle the Earth's waters, and know it not.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Joe! You moron!!!!!!

$20AU is probably worth more than $20US

Even if it was, I'd not be caught dead trying to cash Goober currency.

Besides, does anyone REALLY think Mace is going to fork over $20 bucks?

Joe

I am filled with...doubt. Every word I write, fills me with disgust. I took a leave of absence to reassure the Powers That Are. Now...

It's like I'm hearing a voice. A voice that tells me that my time is done. It's not an Aussie voice, because there's no sound of throwing-up on the background.

But I'm wondering if there's some higher place I should be...

And as for Shandorf not typing out little messenges in his E-mails, I'd just assumed it's because it's hard to type while wearing those protective mittens his health care providers demand he wears, so as not to further inflame his horrid skin condition brought about by all those years when he worked in the brothel.

Boo, if I did spend time in brothel atleast I know how to "Get Some!". You move about the battlefield like drunken cow wondering where she will get milked next.

Joe, I was challenged attaching the turn? Maybe it was because I regreted crushing your ego into a even smaller box than it could be contained. Your CM skills are like you, simple, contrary, and full of hot air. Are you ready to peel that sign I taped to your arse long ago? "Kick me, please?".

Shandorf

It started out a slit of light.

Stubbornly, it grew to a crescent.

In this wintersky,

while I wait to see you for the first time,

its progress seems painfully slow.

Three-quarters now, it will be full in three nights.

Then in reverse, it will shrink to a crescent before I travel.

So many long nights.

I have no power to speed the earth's shadow as it moves across the moon's face.

I think that I may notice each degree of progress.

Seanachai ADOPT ME !

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

But I'm wondering if there's some higher place I should be...

Hot air ballooning? </font>

I haven't been on a paddle since October 7th, and I'm unlikely to have another go until Spring, sometime in May. This is making me...cranky.

Go outside in your underwear, stand in the middle of the street and flap your arms up and down.

It will make you feel better ... I promise, it works for me.

Not going for bluebills this year?

C'mon, camo up and take that kayak out on Lake of the Woods in a snowstorm. You know you want to.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Not going for bluebills this year?

C'mon, camo up and take that kayak out on Lake of the Woods in a snowstorm. You know you want to. </font>

Well, my dear Justicar, I did not expect as much as a simple thank you for my promotion of your excellent work get it here but at the very least you might have made room for my professional transcription services in your advertising budget!

Oh well, no thanks necessary, was a pleasure to help. Shoot me an email at madorosh@shaw.ca and I'll arrange a mutually convenient time for my interview, and of course advise you of my phone number and a reminder of how you can call me collect...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Well, my dear Justicar, I did not expect as much as a simple thank you for my promotion of your excellent work get it here but at the very least you might have made room for my professional transcription services in your advertising budget!

Oh well, no thanks necessary, was a pleasure to help. Shoot me an email at madorosh@shaw.ca and I'll arrange a mutually convenient time for my interview, and of course advise you of my phone number and a reminder of how you can call me collect...

Good heavens Grog Dorosh how do you manage that? I can't imagine that YOU have the ability to listen AND type at the same time so it mush have been some software right?

Nonetheless, thank you for the service and I agree, even the SSNs on the Outerboard would probably have enjoyed that.

As to calling you ... {sigh} ... first I have to talk to an Australian and now ... now to an Other Recognized ... and a Canuckitudian too?

Still, if it's to be it is to be I suppose. What's the Canahockian for "Waltzing Matlida"?

Email forthcoming.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Awww, man.... Dorosh???

Well, he better bring along Bugged just so it will be palatable.

Hey what can you do?

rune hasn't the guts, Michael Emyrs chickened out, everyone who WANTS to be interviewed isn't anyone WE want to hear.

I could interview Lars but the grunts and monosylabbic responses would make Berli sound like Seanachai.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I could interview Lars but the grunts and monosylabbic responses would make Berli sound like Seanachai.

Actually, I think a tin snips would make Berli sound like Seanachai. Give it a shot, 'gwon, I double dog dare you.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Actually, I think a tin snips would make Berli sound like Seanachai. Give it a shot, 'gwon, I double dog dare you. </font>