Fox Pee, Peng, and Other Personal Hygiene Challenges

Lars

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Halloween. I seem to have lost...well, at least several days.

Goddamn Alien Abductions.

Why isn't my President keeping me safe from this sort of thing? Christ knows the last time I flew I had to wait in line at the airport security check for 30 minutes, shuffling forward a few feet at a time with my goddamn bloody shoes in my hand.

Is that what untold billions of dollars and the Hyper Impressively Ridiculous Department of Homeland Security has gotten us? American citizens shuffling forward towards the metal detectors at airports with their fecking shoes in their hands?!

What a load of dogs' bollocks.

Frankly, I'm waiting for the newspaper expose that reveals that the whole thing is an act of mass humiliation that the Republican Party has enacted in order to show the world their power. Either that, or the Terrorists have, in fact, won, and the symbol of their victory is American citizens being forced by armed men (sent by their own government) to remove their shoes in order to board a plane.

What's next? Do we all have to drop trou and shove a popsicle stick up our arse while reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in order to be allowed into a voting booth?

Is there anyone out there so mentally crippled by drinking anti-freeze run-off from the neighbour's last radiator dump in the public street that believes that making all airline passengers remove their shoes is helping to Combat Terrorism and making America More Safe?

Probably the most sickening aspect of the Administration's endless spin-doctoring and 'playing on crisis' is the degrading nature of most of their manipulation. After a while the average American simply has to believe that what he's been told or subjected to has to be the truth, and has to be for the good of the country.

Otherwise, he's been made a complete goddamn fool of, and humiliated into the bargain.

But that's not what I came to talk to you about tonight. I was just after being here to reassure you that by the end of this weekend, 35 pages of insanity of will have been written.

Also to inquire if MrPeng is aware of whatever the hell is going on with the other Olde One.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

It was Halloween. I seem to have lost...well, at least several days.

Goddamn Alien Abductions.

Why isn't my President keeping me safe from this sort of thing? Christ knows the last time I flew I had to wait in line at the airport security check for 30 minutes, shuffling forward a few feet at a time with my goddamn bloody shoes in my hand.

snip

Our unit was flying here to Kuwait in chartered airliners. We stopped at the Baltimore airport, and to get through the security checkpoint, you saw hundreds of US soldiers in line.... holding their boots obediently in their hands.

I remember the first Peng thread I got on, about the reasons to detest Australians. These guys have to be Australians, either that or it is Dalem, Nidan1, Seanachai, and Lars. Having a gay old time at the beach, not that there is anything wrong with that. Nice moustache Nidan1.

3.jpg

They must of left their shoes at the security checkpoint, does that mean the terrorists won?

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

For the love of...

QUIT POSTING THOSE PICS! If you don't stop, you won't be getting a Christmas care package! Did you get the one I already sent yet? If not, it should be there by tomorrow. They sent it Priority.

*urk* Nasty hairy-legged men...look like two-legged spiders.

*shudders*

So you don't want the one of the guy covered, and I mean covered, in body hair wearing yellow mesh undergarments?

No package yet, but in interest of a Xmas package, and at the behest of a Lady of the Pool, I shall cease and desist.

But here is a link just in case you can't restrain your horrified fascination.

scary ad from the 70's 1

yellow mesh is almost as scary as the guy in the back....

Remember the 80's?

frolixo~tuff1.jpg

And if you want something really scary, google Ganguro

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

For the love of...

QUIT POSTING THOSE PICS! If you don't stop, you won't be getting a Christmas care package! Did you get the one I already sent yet? If not, it should be there by tomorrow. They sent it Priority.

*urk* Nasty hairy-legged men...look like two-legged spiders.

*shudders*

This from the house of Hirsute Hiram...

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Our unit was flying here to Kuwait in chartered airliners. We stopped at the Baltimore airport, and to get through the security checkpoint, you saw hundreds of US soldiers in line.... holding their boots obediently in their hands.

In my minds eye, I'm also seeing them with all their combat equipment too, rifles, pistols, AT rocket launchers, grenade launchers, the whole rigamarole, in short, armed to the teeth...and holding their boots.

Okay, I know it didn't happen that way, but my version is funnier.

Michael