Brink of civil war in Lebanon

hellfish

no problem Steve, but it honestly wasn't that hard. There are certain people whom i would be naturally offended by over such comments, but his, as a childs, does not really bother me. And like everyone has said, i really AM disappointed by the fact that we lost what could of been an invaluable resource, despite what i've said.

Sorry if this post draws another new account and response from LoneSyrian, that honestly wasn't its purpose.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hit was done obvioulsy by special forces - sepcial ops with special penetrating bullets and silenced weapons to create instability here among other things.

I ask 2 questions

1. Who has the most to gain from these hits?

2 Or who wants something to happen in this country and the world can focus on them as opposed to something else that is in the limelight.

Its a shame in this day and age people just cant get along and all be friends.

Why all the killing?

We are all brothers no matter what your religion is. Peace

Yes, I double checked LoneSyrian's claim of being Syrian as soon as we got the standard, hardline, intollerent, illogical, irrational, and fairly standard "party line" because it was so unbelievable that someone would claim to be trying to have a discussion and then post THAT bunch of crap. He then said he was only kidding, but it set off some alarm bells before he did. For a minute I woundered if it was one of our multi-banned-bad-boys trying to get a rise out of us.

Anyway, I did a check and he is indeed posting from Syria and therefore is likely to be telling the truth about who he is.

And yes, this topic strayed way off topic. However, I thought it was a great opportunity for all of us (not just the Americans here) to get a perspective from the country they are about to virtually invade (or defend or both!). Unfortunately, LoneSyrian was more interested in abusing people and making homosexual jokes. Sad.

Now with him gone, I think there is no point keeping this thread open.

Steve