Eurogamer Review

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what's in more urgent need of a patch, CMSF for AI or M. Dorosh for I.

(Sorry about the above, Michael. As the other poster said, your heart seems to be in the right place but you really should give it a rest.)

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I have no interest in discussing the review itself; mainly because I don't think it is important enough to bother with. If others want to discuss it, I'd find that interesting and might participate if I felt I had anything to contribute. I just don't see it as worth my effort given the low traffic that site gets.

It's not worth your effort yet you have now devoted 17 posts to the subject, discussing every aspect of the review except what it actually says. I do give you credit for admitting you have nothing to contribute, and you did make me chuckle when you wonder aloud about the reviewer seeking attention for his blog, then state you will wait for the review from PC Gamer, a for-profit enterprise with a direct financial interest in attracting as much attention as possible to itself :D

Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I have no interest in discussing the review itself; mainly because I don't think it is important enough to bother with. If others want to discuss it, I'd find that interesting and might participate if I felt I had anything to contribute. I just don't see it as worth my effort given the low traffic that site gets.

It's not worth your effort yet you have now devoted 17 posts to the subject, discussing every aspect of the review except what it actually says. I do give you credit for admitting you have nothing to contribute, and you did make me chuckle when you wonder aloud about the reviewer seeking attention for his blog, then state you will wait for the review from PC Gamer, a for-profit enterprise with a direct financial interest in attracting as much attention as possible to itself :D </font>