Game unstable

Tigerclaws, you will need a patch, which will be coming out when the latest build of it has had time to be tested by us. You are playing a version from a month or so ago. So welcome to the backway into the beta. smile.gif

Oh and now do you see how its not always fun to beta test? We may be playing it first, but it's sometimes not all fun and games. But I think you will be happier when you can get the patch.

Originally posted by Sixxkiller:

Tigerclaws, you will need a patch, which will be coming out when the latest build of it has had time to be tested by us. You are playing a version from a month or so ago. So welcome to the backway into the beta. smile.gif

Oh and now do you see how its not always fun to beta test? We may be playing it first, but it's sometimes not all fun and games. But I think you will be happier when you can get the patch.

IIRC, moon said the 1.01 patch will be out today as well?

You really don't want to be playing the v1.0 version.

I have no idea how or why Paradox is doing things they are but I will be sending them a v1.01 "patch" to post for their customers in a few hours.

We are also going to send that same patch to our regular file mirrors.

Those people that pre-ordered or order directly from Battlefront, will NOT need this patch as your version will already be v1.01

Madmatt