BDU Soldiers \ First Gulf War Soldiers

Hi.

I've just uploaded at CMMods.com two mods. Both retextures old CMSF ACU soldiers into new ones.

Both mods deleting MOLLE from model. How I did that? I've saved molle texture file in BMP but changed bits while saving. Texture is replaced, but CMSF doesn't read it and deleting whole Molle in-game.

Some pics below:

cmsfcweussol.jpg

US BDU Soldiers

gwsol1.jpg

US First Gulf War Soldiers into 6color 'Chocolate' camo, used in early 90-s

TEXTURES ARE NOT MINE! ALL TEXTURES ARE MADE BY HYAKUSHIKI! I'm only apllied them on the CMSF US infantry models, so all credits goes to Hyakushiki! He made awesome US soldiers to Operation Flashpoint game using these textures.

As I said before, you can download it on CMMods.com

Enjoy! smile.gif

Originally posted by Paratroop:

Hi.

Both mods deleting MOLLE from model. How I did that? I've saved molle texture file in BMP but changed bits while saving. Texture is replaced, but CMSF doesn't read it and deleting whole Molle in-game.

Thanks !!! Great mods. This will complement the NATO mods Gordon will be releasing shortly.

Don't know what you mean by deleting MOLLE from model. Will this prevent me from using the original uniforms when I switch back to the original uniforms? :confused:

Again, thanks for the mod. :D

Originally posted by the Fighting Seabee:

! How hard would it be to transfer the old desert camo to some red forces? A lot of Iraqi army soldiers use them.

Hey, nice idea! Thanks! I will try to do this later, after finishing my current project. ;)

Don't know what you mean by deleting MOLLE from model. Will this prevent me from using the original uniforms when I switch back to the original uniforms?
No, Molle is deleted only when you using this mod. When you switch back to original uniforms all things will be on their place again.

[ February 27, 2008, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Paratroop ]

Originally posted by The Warrior:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by the Fighting Seabee:

Wow, thanks! How hard would it be to transfer the old desert camo to some red forces? A lot of Iraqi army soldiers use them.

I was thinking of that my self tonight at work. </font>

Originally posted by Stingray:

Paratroop,

I tried both mods and on both sets the vests did not load. On both mods the vest looks just white blank sheet of paper.

Can you make screenshot, to show me how its look?

And, Is anybody have this problem too? If yes, please inform me in this topic.

Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

Why didnt you make the groin protector disapear as well? It wasnt used in Gulf War 1. Just make it transparent

I've tried but when I've made it transparent, groin isn't dissapeard.

• 1 month later...

First want to say thank you for the mod. I'm not having any problems with the mod but do have a question. When I place the mod folder for the BDUs in the "z" folder. I noticed that none of the personnel in the vehicles have the BDUs, ie driver, TC, gunner, and so on. The ground troops do but not the vehicle crews. Is that suppose to be? It looks funny having BDUs on the ground troops and ACUs on the vehicle crews.