Bring this vehilce in too ;-)

Jaws

Originally posted by Kurtz:

Fennek? Judging from how it looks it must be some kind of reconnaisance or signal interception vehicle. :D

fennek_family_klein.gif

havent seen the movie (56k here), but indeed the Fennek is a light reconnaisance vehicle of german design used by the dutch and the germans. because german AFVs always get animal names, Fennek is an appropriate name IMO.

Why you bring this up here I don't know - I see no connection to CMSF beyond the fact that "Fenek" is originally an arab word (methinks).

It's the same as saying "I want the Wiesel, I want the Wiesel!!"

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

[snips] indeed the Fennek is a light reconnaisance vehicle of german design used by the dutch and the germans. because german AFVs always get animal names, Fennek is an appropriate name IMO.

Given that the Fennec (as we spell it in Wales) is also known as the "Desert Fox", it's hard to think of a better name for a German AFV.

All the best,

John.

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kurtz:

Fennek? Judging from how it looks it must be some kind of reconnaisance or signal interception vehicle. :D

fennek_family_klein.gif

havent seen the movie (56k here), but indeed the Fennek is a light reconnaisance vehicle of german design used by the dutch and the germans. because german AFVs always get animal names, Fennek is an appropriate name IMO.

Why you bring this up here I don't know - I see no connection to CMSF beyond the fact that "Fenek" is originally an arab word (methinks).

It's the same as saying "I want the Wiesel, I want the Wiesel!!" </font>

Hello!

I'm new here but found my way through my website statistics. Believe it or not, but you guys managed to beat my website's traffic-limit! :cool:

I'm talking about the Fennek-recce movie posted by Jaws. I have a pretty good idea who Jaws is... ;)

However, to make sure you all still can download and view this interesting movie, I put it on a file-server.

So, carry on enjoying the movie without sucking my bandwith empty! :D

Movie Fennek

Greetings Lepman