Issues not fixed by 1.02 Patch

Originally posted by drtechno:

US MGs still cannot be deployed in buildings or on roofs?

We know not everything wouldnt be addressed in this patch smile.gif So dont sweat it. You guys are doing a better job than any other company out there in terms of supporting your product. We will all be waiting patiently for future patches, but keep up the good work and small incremental patches are better than (delayed) massive ones.

Read BFC answer here: http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=002480

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know not everything wouldnt be addressed in this patch smile.gif So dont sweat it. You guys are doing a better job than any other company out there in terms of supporting your product. We will all be waiting patiently for future patches, but keep up the good work and small incremental patches are better than (delayed) massive ones.

Read BFC answer here: http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=002480

Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

Ok, now the movement command keys are yet again mapped different;

B = Fast

I = Quick

N = Move

J = Slow

\ = Reverse

Am I the only one that fnds this musical chairs deal with the command keys to be just a bit odd?

Which is why we now give you freedom to reassign them at will using the hotkeys.txt file.

Madmatt

B = Fast

I = Quick

N = Move

J = Slow

\ = Reverse

Am I the only one that fnds this musical chairs deal with the command keys to be just a bit odd?

Which is why we now give you freedom to reassign them at will using the hotkeys.txt file.

Madmatt

B = Fast

I = Quick

N = Move

J = Slow

\ = Reverse

Madmatt

Originally posted by KNac:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by drtechno:

Read BFC answer here: http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=002480 </font>

Read BFC answer here: http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=002480 </font>

i still cannot play the game.

when i start up a scenario, the screen above the menu at the bottom does not show the map but shows whatever was there before (briefing screen). and the mouse leaves a little trail of green arrows wherever it goes making the game unplayable.

when i start up a scenario, the screen above the menu at the bottom does not show the map but shows whatever was there before (briefing screen). and the mouse leaves a little trail of green arrows wherever it goes making the game unplayable.

I think you should be able to deploy [sFMGs] inside of houses. I mean, how many missions/games/movies have you seen where MG42s are deployed inside of houses, in towers, etc.

Um, missions/games/movies are not terribly good references, ya know?

You can use MGs indoors currently in the game, you just can't set them up on the tripods. Seems a reasonable limitation to me.

I think you should be able to deploy [sFMGs] inside of houses. I mean, how many missions/games/movies have you seen where MG42s are deployed inside of houses, in towers, etc.

Um, missions/games/movies are not terribly good references, ya know?

You can use MGs indoors currently in the game, you just can't set them up on the tripods. Seems a reasonable limitation to me.