The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

Originally posted by Nidan1:

As a Homonid representative, Boo fails miserably.

Sorry Nidan1 but I have to stick up for my Assistant Deputy ... uh ... associate ... hmmm ... I think he's a FINE representative of Family Hominidae(I note that YOU can't spell ... big surprise, it's HOMINID) although TECHNICALLY you're referring to hominans, which are the sub-tribe composed of humans and their extinct relations ... Boo Radley being the exception that proves the rule.

hominid.jpg

Joe

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you all beaming kind thoughts my way.

Whew! Tough weekend at the gem show. On my feet for eight hours both days and then we had tear down last night. Tote that barge, lift that bale kind of thing, dontchaknow.

Took today off to recoup and drop my car off for some work and now, my checking acount is several hundred dollars lighter, but I have new shocks and struts and a new battery.

Turns will go out later this evening.

Whew! Tough weekend at the gem show. On my feet for eight hours both days and then we had tear down last night. Tote that barge, lift that bale kind of thing, dontchaknow.

Took today off to recoup and drop my car off for some work and now, my checking acount is several hundred dollars lighter, but I have new shocks and struts and a new battery.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And this is my 8,000 post!!!

In your face, losers!

Just like Homo Erectus, 8,000 posts and you still have not figured out how to mount that sharpened stone to the end of a stick.

Mark my words your kind will not last!

In your face, losers!

Just like Homo Erectus, 8,000 posts and you still have not figured out how to mount that sharpened stone to the end of a stick.

In your face, losers!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

In your face, losers!

Mark my words your kind will not last! </font>

In your face, losers!

In your face, losers!