The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Here's a kid who has taken in the lesson of 'sharing', and she is, in her innocence, going to apply it across the boards.

And I like it. Pre-emptive sharing!

So, you've already taught her to be a communist. Or a democrat, nearly the same thing. Hillary would be proud.

I'll bet you lust after her, don't you?

Here's a kid who has taken in the lesson of 'sharing', and she is, in her innocence, going to apply it across the boards.

So, you've already taught her to be a communist. Or a democrat, nearly the same thing. Hillary would be proud.

Seanachai asked ... in a round about way ... Juan Gigante and Stoat, stand before me. Don't slouch. Hands at your sides. Eyes front. Stop fidgeting, you complete and utter wankers.

Now, what is being done with these two aresholes?

...{snipped because ... well it wasn't exactly TO THE POINT was it ...}

So, what's going on with these two feck-wits? Justicar?

...{snipped a remarkably prescient account of my thought process}

In other words, I want to know if you've finally chosen an Exec.

Frankly, I can't expect you to run the 'Peng Challenge Thread' website while still keeping track of what goes on from day to day.

An Exec? You mean in the sense of an Executive Officer? Where in the wide wide world of sports did you determine that I was in the market for one?

I HAVE Boo Radley, the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread who serves as my backup and deputy ... HENCE THE TITLE!

I HAVE juan_gigante, the Deputy Assistant Auxiliary Backup Deputy Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread who serves as the deputy and assistant to the backup and deputy ... HENCE THE TITLE!

I HAVE everlasting contempt and disgust for stoat but that's all.

Do I NEED an Exec? Shall I add that to the title of one or the other of the lads? You can never have too many titles, that's my motto ... along with, of course, my BACKUP motto ... "Colonel Colt made all men equal, but drink enough Colt 45s and all women are equal."

Were you perhaps thinking of something else? Were you THINKING AT ALL?

Joe

Seanachai asked ... in a round about way ... Juan Gigante and Stoat, stand before me. Don't slouch. Hands at your sides. Eyes front. Stop fidgeting, you complete and utter wankers.

Frankly, I can't expect you to run the 'Peng Challenge Thread' website while still keeping track of what goes on from day to day.

An Exec? You mean in the sense of an Executive Officer? Where in the wide wide world of sports did you determine that I was in the market for one?

I HAVE Boo Radley, the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread who serves as my backup and deputy ... HENCE THE TITLE!

I HAVE juan_gigante, the Deputy Assistant Auxiliary Backup Deputy Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread who serves as the deputy and assistant to the backup and deputy ... HENCE THE TITLE!

Do I NEED an Exec? Shall I add that to the title of one or the other of the lads? You can never have too many titles, that's my motto ... along with, of course, my BACKUP motto ... "Colonel Colt made all men equal, but drink enough Colt 45s and all women are equal."

Joe

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Spelt but not bolded, there's a good Justicar.

Oh, and I love you too. </font>

I'm for bed, then. I'm not as young as I never was, anymore.

Maybe I should be after taking an apprentice, or somefink.

I can see it now…

12 Cesspoolers, all locked together in a house, two teams, silly weekly tasks, vicious backstabbing, hysterical fingerpointing, crazed personality clashes and Seanachai screaming “you’re fecked!” at the end of each week.

It'd make great TV

[ April 23, 2006, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

I can see it now…

12 Cesspoolers, all locked together in a house, two teams, silly weekly tasks, vicious backstabbing, hysterical fingerpointing, crazed personality clashes and Seanachai screaming “you’re fecked!” at the end of each week.

It'd make great TV

I can see it now…

It'd make great TV

Oh, feck. I just want someone to tell me what's going on. It's Spring. I'm as giddy as a mayfly, as rapturously lost in the season as a bunny, as exuberant as an old man remembering his youth.

This may explain your inept handling of two platoons of veteran JadgPanthers, but your nearly criminal waste of fine Panzer Grenadiers to hopeless frontal assaults against my prepared positions is beyond all explanation.

A bunny indeed......

[ April 23, 2006, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Oh, feck. I just want someone to tell me what's going on. It's Spring. I'm as giddy as a mayfly, as rapturously lost in the season as a bunny, as exuberant as an old man remembering his youth.

This may explain your inept handling of two platoons of veteran JadgPanthers, but your nearly criminal waste of fine Panzer Grenadiers to hopeless frontal assaults against my prepared positions is beyond all explanation.

A bunny indeed......

A bunny indeed......