New Screenshots Posted Today (7-18-07)

We have a batch of new screenshots posted today which show off some of the truly impressive vehicle models in the game. Pay attention to the details on the T-72, Bradley and Abrams models. Also check out some of the new explosion, missile, vehicle exhaust and special effects graphics recently added.

a25%20_1__0001.jpg

Combat Mission: Shock Force Screenshot Gallery's

Enjoy!

Madmatt

Madmatt,

Didn't some of those star in your video? They look great, but to use a Britishism, appear to still be

in their shop varnish. The M1s I saw arriving at Anniston for rebuild were vile, being sun bleached, stained, greasy, dinged, covered in rust, etc. Bradleys I saw at Fort Benning looked clean--until you got up close, at which point you could see that every road wheel bolt had its own rust ring. Would expect Syrian armor (except RG) to look even worse. Will the game versions of these vehicles be grubby and cluttered, as are the Strykers?

Regards,

John Kettler

ARGGHHH I WANT THIS so baddd! This game is gonna obliterate all my other startegy games on my computer. Seriously, not only is it deep and realistic, but also beautiful. Seriously this looks as good (or better) as Company of Heroes in my opinion. Definitely better in certain areas (read: VEHICLES!)

The explosions/smoke also look fantastic and a far cry from earlier CMSF shots. No more MSPaint explosions!

John, you have to get up close to see the grime and wear. Up close the vehicles are real beauties. Once you back up a bit lower detail LODs start to kick in to save framerate (plus you'd never see that distant detail on your monitor screen anyway.)

Did anyone notice the variations in stowage? Look at the Bradley upper hull side in page '4 of 8' then in page '5 of 8'. I knew Stryker and Abrams had random stowage but this is the first time I noticed it on Bradley too.