i don't know about you but...

all this Israel-Lebanon business is getting me greatly excited about CMSF all over again!

speaking of which, having Israel as a playable ally to the US would be interesting, but very unlikely considering the new scale of the game, i.e. game mainly follows one US unit. But it would nonetheless be interesting.

meh, Arabs would probably get outraged at a simulation of a "possible Israeli invasion of an Arab State". It would be the Mohammad comics all over again.

right, like anyone important ever heard of CM.

one more quick question, you play as an Army unit right? Not Marines?

Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

Merkava 4 are better than Abrams M1A2 SEP. The rest of Israeli military kicks butt. One of my classmates served in the Israeli Army. And she is hot!!

And she's got more than two ...

merkava4_rm.jpg

10P Revolving Magazine of the Merkava Mk. 4

A microprocessor controlled, fully automated, electrically driven, 120 mm rounds magazine. The system is located in an isolated space of the turret and is designed to protect the crew in case of ammunition explosion. The system is easy to operate from the crew compartment. The loader can select proper ammunition out of four different types and 10 rounds total.