One month old and no screenshot!

Boys, boys, boys! Let's not quibble over whose brilliant insight instigated what. What we should be doing is rejoicing that we are at the genesis of a new forum revolution, wherein the tired old threads of CMx2-theatre-prediction will be cast asunder to make way for the vastly superior Screenshots-NOW threads! Ah, it gives me goosepimples just thinking about it. Well done, lads!

Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:

We need a slogan, a motto, a creed, something that puts our need for screenshots into a few precise, emotional and well-selected words.

"screenshots now" doesn't quite cut it...

Hmmm, quite right. The best I could come up with was 'Screenies for Weenies' which doesn't quite capture the mood either. We definitely need a PR-guru.

Hmmm, all this dissension among the ranks just will not do. Only one way to solve it:

Now its time for the easiest part of any dictator's job. The purges. Although I wasn't able to purge everyone I wanted to, I have purged a lot of you. KiloIndiaAlpha is purged. RSColonel_131st is purged. J Ruddy, you're gone. Soddy, I like your hustle. ... that's why it was so hard to purge you. Congratulations, the rest of you made the team! ... except Dorosh and Barrold.