Soldiers per squad?

Scipio

Originally posted by Scipio:

What's the latest news on the 'Will we still have only 3 visible soldiers per squad, or will each single soldier be visible and act individual, even if we can give only orders to teams and up' question?

Was your brain fried by an accidental Seanachai sighting? ;)

Steve has already told us that we will see every individual soldier, gunner, and driver, but that we will only be able to give orders to the units to which they belong, as is currently done.

-dale

And he's not Spanish! When the Americas were colonized the Spanish sent scouts up to Canada and they came back and one was recorded as saying (I am not making this up! much) "Pablo, that is one mucho frio place, eh?" (the "eh" thing is something in the air, even earlier explorers caught int). To which Pablo replied "Si, I know what you mean Juan. It was so cold my cajones have black spots on them. That's probably going to leave a scar!". And so, the French and the English were left to colonize the northern part of North America. And that is how we got Dorosh :D

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

And he's not Spanish! When the Americas were colonized the Spanish sent scouts up to Canada and they came back and one was recorded as saying (I am not making this up! much) "Pablo, that is one mucho frio place, eh?" (the "eh" thing is something in the air, even earlier explorers caught int). To which Pablo replied "Si, I know what you mean Juan. It was so cold my cajones have black spots on them. That's probably going to leave a scar!". And so, the French and the English were left to colonize the northern part of North America. And that is how we got Dorosh :D

Steve

Sorry, Paco, I am Ukrainian. :D

And you would be drinking way too much Vodka to post as often as you do. So I'm with Sergei... I ain't buying it one bit!

Then again... you post too frequently to be drinking as much beer and playing as much hockey as a real Canadian does. Hmmm... perhaps Dorosh isn't even Canadian! Hmmm... who has all that time on their hands... cripes, maybe he is Spanish afterall? All those siestas certainly would give him ample opprotunity, and they aren't know for their raging drinking habits...

The plot thickens!

Steve

And you would be drinking way too much Vodka to post as often as you do. So I'm with Sergei... I ain't buying it one bit!

Then again... you post too frequently to be drinking as much beer and playing as much hockey as a real Canadian does. Hmmm... perhaps Dorosh isn't even Canadian! Hmmm... who has all that time on their hands... cripes, maybe he is Spanish afterall? All those siestas certainly would give him ample opprotunity, and they aren't know for their raging drinking habits...

The plot thickens!

Steve

Better put me and JonS to work on that ORTONA-ORSOGNA module, keep us out of trouble. :D

The plot thickens!

Steve

French! Must be.

French unions arrange for him to earn beacoup €€€ with as few hours on the job as possible (in between strikes). And being fed on wine means he hasnt yet noticed the lure of hard drinking. Michel Doreaux!

You know its true.