18 campaign missions, 2 training missions, 5 single player missions

• 1 month later...

I completed them all!!! It wasn't as hard as I thought. (I'm going to re-play some of them with higher difficulty settings)

They aren't really secrets...just a few vital problems that must be solved to complete the campaign: eg. how do I cross this deep river to complete the mission? How do I finish the commando rescue mission, etc. etc.

It was very cool. Some of them involve more than just shooting enemy tanks. And I can't tell any more...you wouldn't want me to!

• 2 weeks later...

The main challenge is waiting for the game and missions to load. When you lose, you've got to go through that wait again!

I've dispensed with "Dual" mode. I don't even quite understand how that works. I also never got "emergency gunnery" down as I can only adjust the sights one way... which is usually the opposite of what I need to do. Using the machine gun usually works as the main gun round USUALLY hits where the MG is hitting.

I still love the game....still playing it.