My first T72 video...

This is nothing fancy, no editing, no effects, no music... just a simple collection of clips from one of the single player missions, "Engagement". (BE WARNED: MAY BE A SPOILER)...

The settings are the default settings... which are about medium, I still need to work on proper adjustments...

I have played every single mission and tested LAN... I have NOT started the campaign yet, so can not comment on the game yet... BUT I will say that this tank sim rocks, has problems, but Battlefront is great at supporting there games and there community members, and I fully believe that the problem areas will be fixed with patches and even a add-on later with MP service.

Support independent developers/publishers like Battlefront, there PC gamings future IMO... Plus how many tank sims do you know are in development anyone? ONE!

http://www.magnumland.com/Downloads/T72Test.avi

(recommend you right click and save as)

I am considering more video's... training speech video's, mission walktroughs and my favorite...music video's of game play action... keep an eye open.

:D

hey Magnum MGG, you wanna team up to make tutorial and missions? (see Some Tanking Articles tread)

i'm also working on creating the first user created map and mission(Multi-Play)

brief0jb.png

Just need to finish up on the hight map and create the mission (the editor is not really user friendly i think)

Magnum,

Thanks for all the work you have been doing since the release! I too will be posting some hints and tricks to maximize the enjoyment of this game as I have time. One of the ones, that helped me to enjoy the game much more was removing some of those repeating and obnoxious infantry sound samples. I have a sticky post above detailing how to do this.

Madmatt

yeah i was looking at that right now, yeah your right this is not easy as i thought it would be. I a created a hightmap by hand based on the briefing map above. i dont understand why would crazy house make it hard to add a map as everything is already layed out to create missions and buildings.

i'm not giving up yet, still got some more ideas before i throw in the towel.

Very interesting video there. Everything I see about this sim impresses me more and more. In fact I'm getting close to the stage of ordering without downloading the demo (once it's released) first!

Just one (potentially silly) question though. Is the inside of the tanks modelled in the same way as they modle virtual cockpits in flight sims?

If not, what's the immersion factor like ( on a scale from " You can watch the football and play at the same time" to "you'll forget you've got a wife/ children/ life etc"...??