STATUS ????

Yeah, MNB is in early development and not a high priority at the moment as we're focussing on refining and polishing Down in Flames first. So MNB will take quite a bit still until we get into even beta stage.

Kilo: MNB is, just like DIF, based on a card-based rules systems by DVG. The rules are different than for DIF obviously due to the subject matter (the player does not only control one single ship, but a small "fleet" for example), but it still is a "card" game in essence. The game you linked to seems to be more of a strategy game? Looks nice by the way.

(btw, due to our policy of not allowing commercial links on the forum I had to change the URL you posted to make it non-clickable).

Martin

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Moon:

Yeah, MNB is in early development and not a high priority at the moment as we're focussing on refining and polishing Down in Flames first. So MNB will take quite a bit still until we get into even beta stage.

(snip)

Martin

Then why did you guys open this forum for the game on September 17, 2004? I can only assume that DIF has taken a LOT longer than you expected.

Dave,

Hi I think DIF is taking longer than they thought it would too. Dan V is working with a different programming team on MNB so that could also be cause for some of the delay. Believe me when I say that lots of people are anxious to get this done too.

I will remind you though that the Battlefront mantra is not to release a game before its ready. That way you actually get what you are paying for and well then they get to have such a neat mantra! smile.gif

-Ray

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I recently bought the card game, love playing it!

however, it's quite hard to find someone to pley it with :( one of my friends loved it too, but after i managed to beat him 6 times in a row he now refusses to pley with my. (such a baby tongue.gif )

SO... if there's a PC verion i could like... play an unlimeted number of games versus the AI!

Nice :D

Now to get to the point... How do i sign up for the beta testing?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dan Verssen:

We should have some news soon.

We're all very excited about the game. I'm going through the design docs right now to get it as polished as possible.

You've already sold a copy to me.

Speaking of which..... smile.gif

I love that stardock model.....pay full price and get the beta (when available) and help test that baby!

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...