Up to 6 different players........

ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER

Multiplayer will include Hotseat, PBEM, as well as Network (TCP/IP) play allowing for up to 6 different players to be connected and play at once.

God, I love you Hubert. :D

This combined with the diplomacy features should make the multiplayer games very interesting. Oh god, I can see the backstabbing already. redface.gif

• 2 years later...

Major project I'm sure, that many players are likely to cause Huge issues with stability in game. Though the fun factor will make us SCers go nuts!

I just can't see too many players being all that hardcore about being stuck with France or Italy? tongue.gif

I do not think that any one would play france alone... but I think that having a that person be either UK or USA also would be great. So it would really only be 3v2. I would lean on that person that is USA being France also becasuse the USA isn't reeally do much till about 1 year after france falls.

Italy though would be nice to play... no real presure, no real problems, if you do bad... oh well your Italy but if you take all of the Middle east and turkey and do a southern invasion of ussr or destory the USA and UK fleet, then SWEEt, your Italy you won the game... smile.gif