Rambo & Liam BetaTesters

Like to point out that 2 of the players who play more than anyone else I know of and post on BF Forum should be included in betatesting this game

Rambo and I play nearly every night<less lately wearing out SC>, as far as I know noone else plays as much as we do... and 2 of the best players, there is.. We've found bugs not even Terif mentions

I became a beta tester for another game, and you know how?....by simply showing an interest in the game on the forum and by making comments and observations....it was a complete surprise when I was invited to be a tester...I think most decisions concerning testers are done this way, so there is no need to pimp your vaunted accomplishments in order to eventually become one..... :D

Well, any of you big mouths like to I'll challenge you to match, I think you'll probably take me about half an hour ;) if you're not at least a top 20 IP player, don't waste my time please with your insults. Only Zapp, Terif and Rambo can consistently beat me

I have a job, I'm a Computer Tech and Software Company Tech ;) Qualifications anybody?

P.S. If anyone wants my Resume and to pay me to Beta, I'll certianly do that too ;) but wargames is for fun

Well, any of you big mouths like to I'll challenge you to match, I think you'll probably take me about half an hour if you're not at least a top 20 IP player, don't waste my time please with your insults. Only Zapp, Terif and Rambo can consistently beat me
Who do you think your kidding Liam? Your a pussy compared to me, I'll own you anytime, anywhere. tongue.gif:D

*runs for cover and hides*

Originally posted by J P Wagner:

I did not realize that members of the SC Forum have set up a caste system.....

Yes and a self-defeating one in the end. Who would want to play or converse with some of these icons, legends, made-men or mvps?

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Liam & myself are about the only US Players I know playing SC online.

Ignorance is bliss, but from your born-again ravings one could hardly expect less.

Ron

This thread sure went weird since I saw the first two posts smile.gif

Hmm Rambo, the phrase is "the proof of the pudding is in the taste".

But on the matter of beta testing, I have maybe offered once (offered to play test a board game).

Everything else, I was actually asked first.

But in all honesty, I would probably support asking Rambo to acid test the new game.

When he's not being "peculiar", he is very definitely driven, and that actually has some value in play testing (my opinion of course).

During the beta test for MC-SE I was getting in battles in like under 30 minutes complete with reports typed up.

Most of the team was excellent ferreting out statistical details problems, but I think I probably played it faster more often than some.

You have to be an all day every day sort of guy to be any use as a beta tester.

I think Rambo at least qualifies there.

Hmm, all this talk of a "Special Elite Group" bahhh

They just play a lot, and if you do too you'll get good.

If you want my resume, you best be hiring me. I will diagnos Software Conflicts with your OS, help you clear your system of Viruses and Nuisance adware for a price. If you're interested in my history then you best be Military and interested in purchasing Military Forms and related Softwares in Wholesale Bundles<some applies to non-military personal in GS work>... You can inquire at TheCursedSoul@hotmail.com, serious inquiries please only

All in all...all of us here, are in one way or another, are really part of a "Special Elite Group".

Judging by the comments posted throughout this forum...i'd say that everyone here has had considerable experience as a wargamer...and as a military historian...and if you don't think-so...try making a mistake in your line of reasoning or argument!