Amphibious assault – MAJOR ISSUE

Originally posted by Exel:

That's rather complicated to be quickly patched in. Not saying that it would be a bad suggestion as such, but I don't see why the amphib tech - if implemented - should be any different from other techs (as in why purchased instead of researched?).

I also don't see the cost of the amphibs as a major problem, and though I wouldn't mind a tech for them, I don't think it is urgently needed. Reducing the amphibian range will make Sea Lion et al that much more difficult to pull of even without increasing the risk MPP wise.

Which is why I'd like to see it rolled into Infrastructure. Got enough problems already deciding where to spend the MPPs. A seperate tech might require re-balancing the whole game.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Long as the USA is not negatively impacted, I'll be okay.

I'm sure you'd be fine too if USA was given 20 free army groups, all at max tech, 350% morale and special x2 bonus to killing German units, no? Surely it wouldn't still be realistic, but at least a step into the right direction and acceptable because we couldn't make the US forces realistically strong for game balance. :rolleyes: