Instead of "Partisans" just appear on the map & disrupt a few select targets (France, Spain, Egypt) or screw up German supply in Russia. Would be cool if the partisans had "hidden" mode like subs. Have partisans harder to spot also, would add more of a twist. The partisans in Yugoslavia are lame. Give the partisans some sort of supply, they don't need to eat off the big cities.

Guest Mike

Perhaps something like they receive 1 supply per tile they are connected to that is friendly to them?

That would make moving them around and "conquering" those areas a bit more important.

And I dont like it. Already the partisans have quite an impact. Regarding the scale they are fighting aginst divisons of 10.000s ofarmed soldier and this for weeks in SC2. I think the partisans are strong enough and if you dont control them they have a big enough impact.

Guest Mike

Only 2 units required - 1 corps to hold Belgrade, 1 corps to kill any that appear - best if it's one with IW up-grades - Italians are plenty good enough usually.

Guest Mike

I like it to give hte Italians a few more MPP's.

You need to be more careful!! ;) I keep the "fighting" corps in Hungary and just make sure it's always between the Partisans and the capital.