hey, i read somewhere on the forum that here's gona be a limit on the amount of cd's released, don't know why that would be so but i was wondering if thats really so?

my other question would be: is there any way of ordering the game without using a credit card? I don't have one so... it would take me some while to find someone who does have one and is willing to let me use it smile.gif .... so... in that case it would be a serious bummer to have been waiting for this game al that time and not being able to get my hands on it

I don't know who started that rumor of limited copies but it is NOT TRUE!

There will be plenty of copies, so no worries there. ;)

As to alternate forms of payment, please review this page which discusses paying with a check or money order:

https://www.combatmission2.com/purchasepolicy.html

I would still STRONGLY suggest you pay with a credit card though if at all possible. Paying with a check or money order can take up to an additional 4 weeks or more for an order (or pre-order in this case) to process through.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Codename Condor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by General Bolt:

If I hold off untill CMC is ready will I get a discount on shipping?

hey dont be so cheap! just preorder, this game is gonna have LIMITED copies u may end up with nothin.

And hey i was a bit faster than u signin on BF hehe. </font>

Don't y'all even believe Mm for one instance. Everything is limited, there is no such thing as unlimited as defined by "infinite".

There will only be a limited release of SC2, I guarantee it. So don't dally, get your limited release of SC2 NOW!!!!

Only at battlefront.

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

Don't y'all even believe Mm for one instance. Everything is limited, there is no such thing as unlimited as defined by "infinite".

There will only be a limited release of SC2, I guarantee it. So don't dally, get your limited release of SC2 NOW!!!!

Only at battlefront.

Ehm nobody said there were gona be an infinite number of copy's tongue.gif it has been noted that there will be PLENTY of them :eek:

Rambo, i can't post a direct link so... here's what you should do:

go to google

type: CIA factbook

click the first link

in the selection thingy, select Serbia and Montenegro, tada you have a map of Serbia-M.

When you click on reference maps you can find a Map of good old Europe and just about every other region on earth so you'd never have to ask those kind of things again smile.gif

Best Regards,

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

By the way, where is Serbia?

Oh, I did not want to create so much trouble…I only asked when it is coming, and one more thing, jon_j_rambo what where you thinking when you posted this, first you say something, then you ask where is Serbia. :mad:

For your information it is in Europe, Balkans, it is nice to know something. ;)

Dejan, SC2 will not be available in stores anywhere except Germany, Russia and Taiwan/Hongkong for the time being. The only way to get it in other countries will be directly from us here at Battlefront.com. If all works out, you should be able to downoad a full version, too, shortly after release.

Other than that, I think this thread has indeed run its course and the limited copy myth has been busted. Moving on...

Martin