[Rambo Invitational Tourney] Jesus vs Colin....winner will face Hellraiser for Crown

I think it makes sense to wait for 1.06, I like SeaMonkey's suggestion.

All in agreement for 1.06?

Does standard '39 classic scenario work?

Can people decide side on their own?

If not, use a bid?

If players want to agree on anything special, that is between them. If there is no agreement, then they must play standard '39, with bid, if necessary.

It will be a single elimination game! In the past, it took too long for anything else.

Any special match-ups? Should I randomize the draws of the brackets? Don't think I can handicap players, haven't played alot of you.

-Legend

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Konig --- Bid would be used, if both players want the same side. The players bid units, pieces, MMPs...via the editor...until on person does not "raise the bid".

Example: Rambo is to battle Konig. Both Rambo & Konig would like the Allies. Both players refuse to play Axis. Therefore, Rambo says, I'll give you Axis plus "something". Konig says, "No". I'll play Axis and give you "something plus more"...etc...Process continues until some quits overbidding. The editor would have to be used to fix the bid game.

Make sense?

I'd also wait for 1.06. Prefer Allies but will play Axis. Look forward to the challenge! So Rambo, will this work like the college basketball brackets? Once you lose, your out, the winner then moves onto play the winner of another series. (Keeps going till you have the final 2.)

Speaking of Terif (Yoda/Yodl)...he is not going to be in the tournament, but he does like to play SC2, that's for sure...Just give him a buzz via e-mail or ICQ. I spoke to him about the tournament last time I played him, well, last time he cracked me for the 29th time.

BUT, Yodl will be playing the winner of the tournament!

We are waiting for 1.06, come on Hubert.

16 would be prefect, easy for the bracket. Hope everybody that signed up, will play. (no shows are a bummer). Making the bracket based on order of sign-up works for me. Just a matter of 1.06 getting out. There are betas of 1.06 being tested.

This should be fun. Hopefully people will do AARs for their matches.