It is possible Global Campaign in 1.04 WaW patch?

We already have a conversion by Sami- the world map in patton east looks bigger though and would be fun to play with. Yep, it's gonna be another $35 bucks but what the heck, we do enjoy playing this game for countless hours.

just change the setting in the editor for the carriers to avoid naval damage in attack say 50% and increase attack value by one. I think this is more accurate reflection of carrier's punching power against other naval units.

While you are at it - subs should be given at least a 25% to evade

Armuss,

Aesopo is correct that there is already a conversion by Sami available at CMMODS and on our end we continue to officially work on the Global campaign which has now moved to the PDE engine as it offers many more options via DECISION events and Global Variables. There is much more in store and I can honestly say I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised when it is all said and done smile.gif

Hope this helps,

Hubert

I think not- originally there was a plan to update a global version to WAW from SC2 version. Like Hubert said, the advantages of a global version in PDE makes more sense. Although, I am still for introducing a basic economic model in the series, such as metals, oil, coal, etc. They were very important in WWII and as such should be reflected.This is what we should be asking for. Also the accurate placing of these resources on the map also.

Not to be facetious but why waste time and effort on PDE, it'll stand on its own. The next expansion should be the real McCoy, the World War, or at least the PTO with the dynamics that really evolve SC into a new game.

Fact being, Santa(HC) has a number of elves that are astute at using the editor with a minimal of code obligation from himself.

Foresight behooves me to predict a new SC with many of the features suggested that weren't consistent with the current SC platform.

Yes...even dougman's "later click on combat and movement", among others. tongue.gif