Can't upgrade a tank.

all the stuff is in place...got 1500+ cash, tank is at supply 10, no enemy unit nearby. Connection to capital is irrelevant (although it is connected). Tried ending several turns, nada... every other unit can be upgraded no problemo - the tank was bought in Warsaw and it is in Russia now (past Odessa, near Kharkow)

Please see page 32 of the manuel it said the unit can use elite reinforce but can only be applied to a full strength unit and only one strength point at a time with respect to the number of full experience bars for that particular unit. Hope this can help U

umphhh... alfredo, baby, which letter from the 'u p g r a d e' is still unknown to you? smile.gif

I appreciate your willingness to help but the topic is not reinforcement here.

"Please see page 32 of the manuel..." - well, that Manuel I know don't have pages but sings some lascive latino crap in a club downtown smile.gif

[ April 26, 2006, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: hellraiser ]

I finally managed to upgrade the tank after being unable for several turns. I don't know why it worked this time, really. The tank was deep in russia, past rostov, to be exact. It was attached to a HQ - I tried deattaching and the upgrade option remains active - hq is irrelevant to upgrading as I know anyway.

@Hubert

I managed to find another save file - the turn that tank comes out of the production queue - i emailed you the file as well.

Ok, I see what is going on here and I believe that this was related to a problem I have since resolved as there was a rare error in the calculation of upgradeable units. I noticed this for AI upgrades and subsequently applied the fix for general upgrades as well

Note, that in one of your saves the AP was 0 and this would also preclude a unit from upgrade.

Consider this fixed for the first patch.