Is anyone looking to sell their copy of SC2?

I bought SC and loved it. Heck, I bought a second copy (used) so my friend could play it with me.

But the SC2 demo didn't grip me or excite me. I've been hoping to pick it up used to save some money (yes, I am cheap about some things!) because I do have a friend who wants to PBEM against me.

Good point rambo.

BRO,JD, the way the key works, if the guy who sells it to you has not correctly removed the game from his system, it'll still be logged on the eLicence server. That might mean that you have trouble installing and playing, even if the vendor is not trying to shaft you.

and besides, if most people picked it up used, then the company would not be able to pay those who support and upgrade it. Then the game would suck, and at that point I'm sure you could get alot of used copies. I'm sure I could come up with a list of games that would fit that category. (Wanna buy Master of Orion 3?)

I bought a second copy of SC2 for someone else because A) the game is great and B) the support is there continuing to improve on it.

I also bought Civ 4 just before Christmas. Guess what, I haven't even loaded it on the computer yet. Not because I don't like it (how would I know that yet,) but I've been playing SC2.

Best money I spent in 2006. By far. Really if you liked SC1 even a bit then SC2 will blow you away especially with the game balance so much improved since v1.01

Going back to Rambo's first point...how much is it for dinner with his lady? smile.gif

Last night we went to just an average Mexican joint, didn't even order much:

2 Margarittas $4.75/each

Small combo plate $9.75

Taco Salad $7.50

Tip

Bottom line: I dropped $30 for a very average meal on a weekday night. Go to a "real" restaurant, and the stakes are alot higher. Oh, I needed another tank of gas, there was $35 bye-bye. If the weather is nice, I'll be golfing this weekend, I'll be kissing $25 (winter rates) goodbye.

Remember, take it easy on the Devil Juice,

-Legend

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Ah, what's a liter? I only do gallons. Current price is $2.29/gallon, too high!

1 gallon [uS, liquid] = 3.785 liter

And I think that the current gasoline price here in Belgium is about 1.2€ / liter, so that would be... 5.5$ per gallon...

USA loves their SUVs, only thing that can stop us as a superpower, is God.

Lol tongue.gif Your financial situation will likely do that in the future. Or you'll be overshadowed by China over time.

Gotta say one thing though, the US is spending 3x as much on research as Europe is doing combined. Maybe that will keep it going for a bit longer.