Distributing the Peng Challenge In Europe: No Rest for the Wicked

Originally posted by Marlow:

He must be Terminated. Terminated with extreme prejudice.

"The use of unnecessary force has been approved".

A coup in the House Shavian might have to be undertaken {nice try at guilt by association, BTW, the old tricks never die, do they?}.

Your explanation of this so-called "Battle of the Houses" had better be good My Liege.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Marlow:

Well, that makes three voices of sanity (all Kanigggits in good standing I will note) that have noted that Jo Xia's methods have become ... unsound. He is operating outside of all bounds of established Cesspool behavior. He must be Terminated. Terminated with extreme prejudice.

I believe a small extra payment to Geier (Assassin to the Old Ones) should suffice. The alternative is to have the MBT consumed by tourney-style cries of "What ruleset are we playing under, Fionn Durex Magnum or Panzer Leader Gossamer Formfitting?", "My name is John Kettler and my Mac can predict earthquakes", "Due to real-life circumstances (i.e.I hate you all and wish you were dead) I must drop out of the tournament" and similar outerboardisms.

So, I trust you all to dig deep into your sofas and contribute to the Let's Off Joe Before He Does Something Really Stupid" fund. Thankyou, and goodnight.

Originally posted by rune:

This explains his lack of response to my Blood Hamster Feud . Anyone who says Buzzsaw is MY serf, has my vote to the position. [slightly bend with Bauhaus behind you].

BUZZSAW, you twit. You have not responded to boot the tasks I have boot assgined to you. You must boot post your latest AAR boot and send a picture boot to the Lady. Now, boot I hope I am making boot myself perfectly clear on this. boot boot boot

Rune

I told you Rune, the lad's not dependable. He showed up some time ago, paddled about in the shallow end for a while and then left. Now he returns and you immediately snatch him up and claim him as Squire. Damn good thing I was around to put matters straight and assign him as Serf to the CessPool before you made another great blunder.

Joe

Old Mad Joe, your bespittled rantings are not worth quoting.

The two dimensional thinking that, from 1992 through 1996, made you absolute ruler of over a quarter of your world, will not serve you well in the Mutara Nebula.

And the mere thought that the House of Lil' Shavers is starting a Tournament seems rather.... unwholesome.

The alternative is to have the MBT consumed by tourney-style cries of "What ruleset are we playing under, Fionn Durex Magnum or Panzer Leader Gossamer Formfitting?", "My name is John Kettler and my Mac can predict earthquakes", "Due to real-life circumstances (i.e.I hate you all and wish you were dead) I must drop out of the tournament" and similar outerboardisms.
I am OUTRAGED that the members of the CessPool would think me capable of such travesties to the traditions of the Mutha Beautiful Thread.

Have I EVER showed anything but the utmost disgust for all groggly behavior? Have I not posted my OWN version of Fionn's Rule of 75 (mine is You get 75 points, I get to buy whatever I want.)? Have I not championed all manner of gamey play and even extolled its virtue in the RULES OF THE CESSPOOL?

And now to be accused, along with Berli, of attempting to host some Outerboard monstrosity ... it goes beyond imagining. I'm terribly disappointed in all of you but mostly in Lars, my former loyal and trustworthy squire. Of course he was never the Squire Agua Perdido was but still one expects a degree of loyalty.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The moon is a harsh mistress Patch ... I don't know how that relates but it must somehow.

Only if you're referring to Robt. A. Heinlein. Oh, you're not? Then I suggest that you are once again being swept away by you own yellow stream of consciousness.

And...

Have a little faith lad. The Great CessPool House Tourney will be worthy of the name ... and worthy of the CessPool.

Joe

Why does this not fill me with any comfort? Oh, because it's another one of Joe's monumentally non-mentally absurd ideas.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw(the apostate Justicar):

And now to be accused, along with Berli, of attempting to host some Outerboard monstrosity ... it goes beyond imagining. I'm terribly disappointed in all of you but mostly in Lars, my former loyal and trustworthy squire. Of course he was never the Squire Agua Perdido was but still one expects a degree of loyalty.

I learned everything I know about prosecutorial zeal at your feet, My Leige. It is our duty to remain eternally vigilant (if not vigilantes) in the House Shavian (I never liked that name, it reminds me I need to shave) against all forms of the Outerboards creeping in. Indeed, we must be as Caesar's Wife and be beyond reproach. The Pool can only be corrupted from within. No need to tell you Shaw, about the dangers of a Fifth Column.

I await your explanation.

Ah dear sweet Patch, it's no use lass! Yes it's lovely of you to try to make the lad feel better but FACTS are FACTS Patch and you do the lad no favor by trying to help him cover up his ignorance.

Joe, I'm not trying to cover up ignorance...I am only trying to show your own ignorance to the Cesspool.

You really need to stop being the mother hen of all these poor misguided souls Patch.

I will continue to expose the injustices of the Justiciar...until justice prevails.

Persephone

Originally posted by CMplayer:

*ahem*

I'd like to...umm...sign up? for the tourney? For a slot? You know?

'kay?

thx

<large>SEE?! SEEEEE!?!?!</large>

Old Foul Joe's deoppelganger has already began corrupting the young!

Of course it is only a Swede, but STILL!

Break out the hemlock!

Steve

*ahem*

I'd like to...umm...sign up? for the tourney? For a slot? You know?

'kay?

thx

Oh the shame. You try to raise them right, but sometimes it is just not enough. This one always had a soft spot for old Red Jo.

And now to be accused, along with Berli, of attempting to host some Outerboard monstrosity ... it goes beyond imagining.

We accuse Berli of nothing. Is he not the Prince of Lies? What do you expect when you conspire with the forces of darkness except to be lead down the road to perdition. It is you alone Sir Red Jo Xiawho committed this grivious act unbecoming the Office of the Rent-a-Car, and you alone who defiled the high office of the Drain Commission, and you alone that must burn.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

And I still say we should have taken the money!

That is, until I found out that the money was indeed part of a package deal with the "huge tracts of land". This of course can only mean one thing. Gates is trying to unload Canada and Australia.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Is it just me, or does it seem that Papa Smurf is unaware of the Holy Movie and this reference went wizzing over his head?

</font>

Justice in the rude North, installment 11.

This is what we do to folks who don't like ABBA.

[due to technical difficulties, the image is presently unavailable. Please return in 10 minutes]

A fine (or is that Fionn) demonstration of Nordic technical competency. Let me guess, you also are one of those delightful idiots for whose benefit companies have printed instructions on tubes of toothpaste, aren't you?

That's what I thought.

Steve

This is what we do to folks who don't like ABBA.

This? remote.jpg

You make them work for crappy webhosting companies?

The horror, the horror.

Steve

[ July 12, 2002, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by rune:

This explains his lack of response to my Blood Hamster Feud . Anyone who says Buzzsaw is MY serf, has my vote to the position. [slightly bend with Bauhaus behind you].

BUZZSAW, you twit. You have not responded to boot the tasks I have boot assgined to you. You must boot post your latest AAR boot and send a picture boot to the Lady. Now, boot I hope I am making boot myself perfectly clear on this. boot boot boot

Rune

I'm diligently working on all requests. Here is the outline for one of the essays you requested.

If Pigs had Wings, they still Couldn't Fly

Why Joe Shaw cannot fly an IL2

1. Legal Considerations

</font>

• a. Is Joe allowed to cross county lines?
    </font>
  • b. Prohibitions against the transport of hazardous materials via aircraft
    </font>
  • c. Minimum IQ requirements for a pilots license
    </font>

2. IL2 Flight Characteristics and Weight Restrictions

</font>

• a. The obesity epidemic amongst Utahan mortgage bankers
    </font>
  • b. Methods for calculating the weight of Joe’s ego
    </font>
  • c. How “dense” is Joe?
    </font>

3. Complexity of flight controls in IL2

</font>

• a. Why the IL2 cockpit does not have a “Go” button
    </font>
  • b. Trying to teach Joe appropriate uses for a joystick
    </font>
  • c. Keeping sharp objects away from Joe
    </font>
  • d. Can Joe even spell “IL2”?
    </font>

Just reduce the bomb payload...should work okay.

Actually, it is the bombast payload that I'd like to reduce. Doesn't seem to be adjustable on this version of Joe. Maybe in a future release.

[Editing becuase I can't type or spell]

[ July 12, 2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Buzzsaw ]

Game Updates

Lars is shelling what he (correctly?) believes is the only avenue for my attack. Has he seen men entering those woods, or does he just hate trees? (My god, he hates trees!, Get away from these trees! Ah, more trees!) Actually, about half of his shells are landing in wide open spaces where he should be able to see that I have no men. Maybe he just hates this whole map. I know I do.

Other Games…

Oh, I don’t have any. That is a bit of a problem. I’ll have to see if I can fix that….