The Peng Challenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CMplayer said:

At least he irritates the hell out of the grogs.

He also irritates anyone with a lick of sense. I've used the [ignore] switch on the little twerp's posts for quite some time now.

What is your status here in the Pool, CMPlayer? I don't know whether to bold you, abuse you, challenge you, or give you a big bear hug like you did David Aitkin long ago. Are you still sick of your board name?

Sledge

Originally posted by Sledge59:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />CMplayer said:

He also irritates anyone with a lick of sense. I've used the [ignore] switch on the little twerp's posts for quite some time now.

What is your status here in the Pool, CMPlayer? I don't know whether to bold you, abuse you, challenge you, or give you a big bear hug like you did David Aitkin long ago. Are you still sick of your board name?

Sledge</font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sledge59:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />CMplayer said:

Sledge</font>

Originally posted by jshandorf:

Hey, Butt-low, lets play a game. I miss you being my bitch.

Only if you wear something frilly Shandy Baby.

jshandy.jpg

Is this frilly enough?

Persephone

[ February 14, 2002, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sldege59, I would further advise you that it is MY practice to bold and correctly spell the names of Squires and Knights, but that's likely because I'm a better man than, say, Marlow ... just to pull a name out of the hat.

Mind you the Short School Bus line was a good one.

Joe

Well Jo, you may be right, but little petty things do amuse me so.

Roight then, lads, I’m back from the drunkeness that can only be Mexico.

It was beautiful the day I showed up.

Followed by six straight days of rain and overcast skys.

Beautiful again the day I left.

All three of the Lovely Ladies I was with spent the entire trip puking their guts out on bad food or water.

The Cesspool served me in good stead, however, as I stuck to a straight booze diet and came through quite well, thank you very much.

Only saw two dead bodies on this trip. One idjit drowned in the storm surf and another idjit decided that driving a motorcycle on Isla Mujeres in the pouring rain would be a fun way to spend his time.

Sadly, neither of them was the Iron Chef.

Turns out soonest as my bile is quite refreshed.

P.S. Did I mention the flight was delayed 3 hours coming back?

Marlow replied:

I would give the standard "do a search" answer, but since you are obviously someone who rides to the 'Pool on the short school bus I'll have pity on you.

Well met, Marlow. The mistake was all mine, of course. Now how about giving this poor lost lad an appropriate quest? I'm afraid that this Latch Key Squire (as Joe Shaw so aptly put it) is in need of help, and lots of it.

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jshandorf:

Hey, Butt-low, lets play a game. I miss you being my bitch.

Only if you wear something frilly Shandy Baby.

jshandy.jpg

Is this frilly enough?

Persephone</font>

Now how about giving this poor lost lad an appropriate quest?

Now you just hold your tongue you most wretched little man. A third rate squire of a windbag (you) does not approach another kannigit (my liege) to advise him how to handle his squire (me). I'd have thought Joe Shaw would have already busted you for that one...(typical bloody justicars...they harrass you day in and day out, but they're never there when you need them)

(Pls. note that in the above the Justicar's name has been spelled correctly to try to butter him up and win support, but it's a one time occurance and I swear it won't happen again)

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sledge59:

Now how about giving this poor lost lad an appropriate quest?

Now you just hold your tongue you most wretched little man. A third rate squire of a windbag (you) does not approach another kannigit (my liege) to advise him how to handle his squire (me). I'd have thought Joe Shaw would have already busted you for that one...(typical bloody justicars...they harrass you day in and day out, but they're never there when you need them)

(Pls. note that in the above the Justicar's name has been spelled correctly to try to butter him up and win support, but it's a one time occurance and I swear it won't happen again)</font>

CMplayer whinged:

(Pls. note that in the above the Justicar's name has been spelled correctly to try to butter him up and win support, but it's a one time occurance and I swear it won't happen again)

Oh dear, this one really is lost. For a humble and respectful request he has attempted to insult my liege. Can't let that pass.

CMPlayer! Draw steel, knave. Ye have committed the heinous crime of being only semi-active in the 'Pool. I shall cure you of your wicked wicked ways (for a little while, at least). That Random Battle Generator thingy that Leeo introduced me to is great fun with computer picked forces.

Well don't just stand there with your finger in your ear... Do somefink!!!

Slu.. uh Sledge

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am NOT your Knight Sledge59, but perhaps if you can identify you Knight (things have been changing so rapidly of late) then public pressure can be placed upon him to provide SOME measure of support.

Joe

It's in my profile, you silly bunt.

P.S. Glad to see that you're feeling better.

Draw steel, knave.

I shall instruct you on the week-end, and drown you to within an inch of your life like the runt of the litter you are. The duel shall be by tcp/ip and I shall defend as the quaint 'allies'.

After I've pulled up the sack from the water, untied it and rescued your shivering naked form, we hope your speech will have acquired some tiny modicum of humility and courtesy and grace.