Peng Challenges the Rodina to a Dance

Guest PondScum

Seanachai, have you sobered up and forgotten your Quest To Beat Up The English? I see you picking on the Finns instead, without giving them even faintest chance of using a Panzerfaust to shut you the hell up. Get back to drinking, lad, and practise your Mel Gibson lines.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally sung by Panzer Leader:

Believe it or not, I'm walking on air, I never thought I could be so fre-ee-ee

Flying away on a wing and a prayer, who could it be?

Believe it or not, it's just mee-ee!

Ahh, you know you guys loved that song, and even if you didn't, you still won't be able to stop humming it all day.

Well, except for you Hakku Ichiu, but you're an inhuman monster.

As for my wifes jeans, they are TIGHT!

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I find myself wondering if my quest should not, in fact, be one to Crush All Englishmen.

If you're still drunk you can send me a setup, you horrible little man.</font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

Seanachai, have you sobered up and forgotten your Quest To Beat Up The English? I see you picking on the Finns instead, without giving them even faintest chance of using a Panzerfaust to shut you the hell up. Get back to drinking, lad, and practise your Mel Gibson lines.

Aha, you Tommy! I can only imagine what your life amongst us has been like...living by stealth, learning to like coffee, cheering half-heartedly when friends dragged you to see "Patriot".

Perhaps I should share my essay with you concerning England in film?

A setup it shall be.

Perhaps I should simply re-target and set out on a Quest to Crush All the Commonwealth.

But then again, who doesn't love Canadians? In their place, of course...

Oh, what season in 1941 do you wish to play? Summber, Fall, or Winter?

[ October 14, 2002, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

First it was "Gilmore Girls", now it's "Greatest American Hero". Even for the Pool, this is low.

And he wonders why we had him neutered.

Perfect solution achieved a generation too late, sadly. And I believe at one point that he told me he has chidlren, so another chance to elevate humanity lost.

Oh, well, hopefully he married outside his own family, and the wife may bring some uncrippled DNA into the equation...</font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai, who finally looked at my profile:

Oh, what season in 1941 do you wish to play? Summber, Fall, or Winter?

Next on my scenario list is Totenkopf, but failing that a little random summer carnage wouldn't go amiss.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Bah! Perhaps if I appear in full Taoist regalia while chanting from the Book of Odes they'll give me a pass.

Don't forget your I'Ching set. You know how upset you become when you can't consult it every day.

Since I sense that this is an inconvenient and inappropriate time, I shall send you a setup.

You will be the inept unter-commies with Really Big Tanks and I shall be the gallant, Byronic-heroish (hah!) liberal nazis blowing you to tiny bits with my very precize toolz. Ze irony will amuse me to no ends.

Andreas. You as well.

Goanna. Misplaced me CMBO CD. Many sorries. Turn on its way.

Originally posted by Geier:

Don't forget your I'Ching set. You know how upset you become when you can't consult it every day.

Since I sense that this is an inconvenient and inappropriate time, I shall send you a setup.

You will be the inept unter-commies with Really Big Tanks and I shall be the gallant, Byronic-heroish (hah!) liberal nazis blowing you to tiny bits with my very precize toolz. Ze irony will amuse me to no ends.

Casting the yarrow stalks in regard to your challenge, I arrive at Hexagram 1438(B), No Wang or Utter Contempt, while the weak Yang in the fifth line indicates a change to Hexagram 1369(z), Sod Off. The judgement reads:

Bring it on, pansy boy with your long flowing locks and silk shirt open to the xiphoid process. You might as well stand between Rosie O'Donnell and a triple-layer chocolate mousse cake for all the mercy I will show you.

Brilliant, those ancient Chinese, eh?

Seanachai, I still await your fecking set up. Am I to file you under "slow arses" along with Jo Xia?

No time for a tirade--they're expecting me to work again today, curse it all--but seeing the sorry state to which the thread has devolved again, I will leaven it with a post.

Or rather, a poem, in honor of your collective ineptitude at carrying on a lively banter.

Therefore attend, swine, here is your pearl:

Whatever will the pillocks do

Oberst and Lars and little Boo

When Malakov’s away?

Their fists they clench, teeth they grit

Crying, mourning their dearth of wit

And pass the wretched day.

House painting ... DONE ... more or less, I think one never does get finished completely, there's always that last little bit in the upper cornice corner ... do cornices have corners? If so why?

But for those of you who are now rejoycing and proclaiming "Huzzah ... Joe will be sending turns soon." ... I'm off to Aspen for a business meeting tomorrow morning. My flight leaves at 6:00 AM and there are things to buy and sleep to accomplish before the shuttle shows up at my door at 4:00 AM.

I'll be back by the weekend, but until then ... NO TURNS FOR YOU!

Joe

Pfffffffffffffffft

Morning afternoon and night,

Always logged on to this site,

Posting, taunting, doing their best,

To get one up on all the rest.

All is quiet, all is well,

So where is everyone, pray tell?

Guess you're all asleep, or working,

Or maybe you're just out there lurking.

Whichever it is, I come to say,

I wish you all, a real good day.

Except of course for one of us Brits

Who just happens to be bored to bits.

:D

Originally posted by YK2:

Pfffffffffffffffft

Morning afternoon and night,

Always logged on to this site,

Posting, taunting, doing their best,

To get one up on all the rest.

All is quiet, all is well,

So where is everyone, pray tell?

Guess you're all asleep, or working,

Or maybe you're just out there lurking.

Whichever it is, I come to say,

I wish you all, a real good day.

Except of course for one of us Brits

Who just happens to be bored to bits.

:D

Awwwww, you poor girl, I'd sing you a song, but I have a sore throat, so I guess the answer is...........bedtime!!

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

First it was "Gilmore Girls", now it's "Greatest American Hero". Even for the Pool, this is low.

And he wonders why we had him neutered.

Perfect solution achieved a generation too late, sadly. And I believe at one point that he told me he has chidlren, so another chance to elevate humanity lost.

Oh, well, hopefully he married outside his own family, and the wife may bring some uncrippled DNA into the equation...</font>

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Boo, you egregious idiot.

I was refering to Panzer Leader, not yourself. I would have thought the lines about 'neutered' would have made that clear to anyone except a narcissitic Ohioan who believes that even every negative comment must be about himself.</font>

Maybe Boo's missing his yarbles too. He does seem a bit touchy about the whole subject.

Boo, you egregious idiot.

I was refering to Panzer Leader, not yourself. I would have thought the lines about 'neutered', as well as references to PL's unbelievably vile taste in Popular culture would have made that clear to anyone except a narcissitic Ohioan who believes that even every negative comment must be about himself.

Seanachai, you vile cur! Take a look back at your post. It is a reply to MY post, not Pansy Eater's!

I've often suspected that you have the atention span of a soap bubble and this is further proof!

Speaking of mental acuity on par with doorknobs, you badgered me into sending you a set-up, do you think you could find time in your busy day of trolling the outerboards and eating raw cookie dough by the handful to return a move? Do ya?