Nordic Wannabee Tournament - Redux

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rother is hereby relieved of his command. He will be replaced by "gibsonm" who can be reached at this address: gibsonm@bigpond.net.au

Resend the last file you sent to Rother to gibsonm. I will send him all briefings, passwords, and a contact list. If you are the Allies against gibsonm(Rother)and did not even receive the original setup file from him let me know ASAP; otherwise gibsonm will simply be waiting for a file from you. Welcome to the Nordic Wannabee Tournament, gibsonm!!

Treeburst155 out.

Is it ok to offer him the choice whether to continue Rother's game or start from scratch?

I will send him as many movies as I have seen (2), so that he can decide and has the same unit spotting chances as I had.

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: redwolf ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by fytinghellfish:

Group 1:

Has anyone heard from Cooper lately? I haven't had a peep in some weeks now.<hr></blockquote>

Same for me, I already sent two or three reminder mails with no results.

I would have reported him as MIA if not for Mare Ichthys, who also has two reminders with no reply.

I really hope this is a holidays effect.

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: redwolf ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Keep me informed on Dogface21, Cooper, and Mare Ichthys. It's probably just a holiday thing; but I'll monitor the situation for awhile. Thanks!!

Treeburst155 out.<hr></blockquote>

Mare Ichthys just mailed his turn, yellow alert off.

Cooper still unknown.

Thumpre,

I received the game results from White4. I had some problems with adelphia.net today. I couldn't send or receive from those email addresses for some reason.

It's good to hear we can cancel the yellow alert on 2 of 3 potential MIAs. How about Dogface21? Post here if you hear from him please.

Treeburst155 out.

Hi Guys!

Is there any new MIAs in this shindig? It looks like I'll be doing some more recruiting very soon for the Nordic Championship Tourney, so I figured I'd check this tourney. If you have not heard from an opponent in more than three weeks, post here please.

Fight On!

Treeburst155 out.