The official IT ROCKS thread

Seeing as hundreds of "It ROCKS" threads are bound to clog up the forum in the first two weeks, I decided to start this thread. This is where you can jump in after a thrity second break from your first few hours with CMBB to post your quick IT F&*%^*# ROCKS!!! statements, and then return to your CMBB doings. :cool:

The idea is to have a place to vent initial excitement, so if you want to have an in depth discussion on why you think the Nimrod is an awesome AA vechicle, go sodd off and start a thread on it! tongue.gif But in here, it is just a place where everyone can release their initial orgasm and then move on. :D

[ September 18, 2002, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

I received the game early, just yesterday for that matter. Some bald mail-carrier hand delivered it to me, although I found it strange that he wasn't wearing a uniform. He said something about it being copy number 1, but I wasn't paying much attention since I was munching on Jujy Fruits, and had just finished hitting 'Grim Ripper'.

The strange thing was that when I started installing the game, he showed up again as if out of nowhere, and started massaging my feet. I took no notice and let him carry on the task.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

[ September 18, 2002, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: AnonymousOxide ]