The Nordic Championships (Part II)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you are enjoying the tournament White4. Now get back to your Wannabee thread. :D

And now I am officially relieving Ghost Dog of his command. He will be replaced by "Fate" who can be reached at kirkw@island.net. I doubt he lives in a Nordic country so time zones may slow you guys down a bit, but you should still be able to exchange a file or two each day. So, you now have an outlander looking to claim the Nordic Championship.

He will be available to start battle on December 30th. Resend the last file you sent to GhostDog to Fate before the 30th. I will send Fate all his briefings and passwords. If you are the Allies against Fate(GhostDog) and have not received even the initial setup file from him let me know ASAP, otherwise Fate will simply be waiting for you to send him a file.

Fight On!

Treeburst155 out.

Well I guess Fate at least gets to play the whole game against me. I have not received any files from Ghost Dog in our game. So Fate will have to start our game as German. Thanks, Treeburst, for acting on this case. I am really looking forwad to the last scenario.

Jens

Topi and Heibis,

Fate has been informed that he needs to start his games with you. IOW, he will not wait for a file from you. Remember, he won't be available until December 30th.

Juha Ahoniemi,

I believe you also are the Allies against Fate(GhostDog). Did GhostDog ever send you a setup?

Treeburst155 out.

Mike and Jarmo, I think you need to look at section 3 again (sorry for nagging...).

Tero and I have finished our game, as you may know. But from the other four guys I have last heard 21/11, 3/12, 4/12 and 11/12.

There is a time-limit for this tournament, right? With the pace game-turns are flying now, we'll be finished sometime around the year 2004. :eek:

Stefan,

Are you telling me that ALL FOUR of these people have not sent a turn in three weeks to a month?

WOW, if that's true I have a fairly big problem on my hands. A time consuming problem too. It takes quite a bit to get several new players going. I know. I just went through that last week, replacing one guy for each tournament.

I'll stop writing now because I feel a rant coming on. :D

I'll write to our 4 MIAs, give them 24 hours, then relieve them of their commands and find replacements. You can probably expect to resume these games within a few days. A time extension will be granted if necessary so don't worry about running out of time.

Treeburst155 out.

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]</p>

I had a confirmed sighting of Juha Keratar this morning.

And then my machine puffed out some smoke and started playing dead. I will try to get a replacement ASAP. It may take some time but I project the down time will not be more than a few days at the most as I do have a P166MMX as a backup. The thing is I will have to wrestle some KB time from my four year old son to be able to use it.

On a (slightly) more serious note: like Stefan I must deglare tss, Cogust and Loke AWOL as of December 4th-5th.